*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monica Wayne
  2. New Students
  3. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145601-The-Obesity-Epidemic-of-Jacobs-Hill-HS/cid/2740069-Monica-Wayne
by Tank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145601
The staff and students at Jacobs Hill High School experience the effects of weight gain.
This choice: Monica Wayne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Monica Wayne

    by: Tru
          Monica was looking for a change not in just her life but in the world. You see the reason why Monica was kicked off her cheer team was as the principal put it “a lack of motivation,”. She was very motivated in the cheer Team just not for the right reason. She liked bigger girls very attractive. So much so that she found ways to fatten up her team mates with out them noticing. Unfortunately the coach did notice but she couldn’t prove it so she made up a reason and got her transferred.
Monica was not only chubby chaser but also a chemistry genius. That’s how she tricked them by slipping a little bit of the serum on there food that would make them uncontrollably hungry and would slow the metabolism for twelve hours. This all was great for Monica but she wanted more she wanted to make a serum that would solely effect women, permanently slow their metabolism, and cause them to be natural more hungry permanently. It was a good thing she transferred less reputation and more ignorance. Now who would be her first test subject.


         The Jessica’s: the hottest girls in school my be hard to get to but the resistance would prove the the serum effective. Jessica Davis: A hottie Latino girl she knows the secrets of every one (except monica). Jessica Smith: Curve African American everyone wants to date her and her dad is on the student council. Jessica Pond: rich as hell blond she is the leader of the group and is a stone cold bitch.

         Mrs. Kimble a new teacher and wants the acceptance of the students so very venerable to desertion.

          May: just a random student with a thin figure.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The it crowd

*Noteb*
2. New teacher new problems

*Noteb*
3. May may gain a few

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tru (UN: tmts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145601-The-Obesity-Epidemic-of-Jacobs-Hill-HS/cid/2740069-Monica-Wayne