*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk at Hyperion High
  2. Atlas City Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147044-Shrunk-in-Atlas-City/cid/2444878-Shrunk-at-Hyperion-High
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2147044
If you thought Atlas City was big before, just wait until you shrink. (Original Setting)
This choice: It only takes a couple of minutes. All of you shrink here in the school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk at Hyperion High

    by: Icarus
Sean, Vanessa, Will, Briana, Rob, Jennifer, John, Laura, Eric, Tiffany, David, you.

Twelve Hyperion students meddling in what they didn't understand and never should have. All twelve were good students with a path to potentially successful futures.

But now? All of that is likely gone. Not even ten minutes after being coated in the dastardly liquid, all twelve students fell to the ground and passed out, as their bodies reacted strangely to the serum. Condensing, condensing, condensing. More importantly, shrinking, shrinking, shrinking. Their bodies dwindled in size. Soon they were all very tiny, just a couple of inches tall. Nothing compared to their previous heights, even the shortest among them (Laura at 5'1", if you're curious).

When you, Nick Lewis, woke up, you were in shock and awe of your surroundings. Everything was massive. Except you. And your classmates. When the rest woke up, some were too in shock to speak. Some cried. Some were amazed and excited at what had happened. You didn't know how to feel.

After some time, everyone collected their emotions enough to gather and speak.

You all started to deliberate on your plan.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147044-Shrunk-in-Atlas-City/cid/2444878-Shrunk-at-Hyperion-High