*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Under the Sun, by the Waves
  2. Atlas City Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147044-Shrunk-in-Atlas-City/cid/2445001-Under-the-Sun-by-the-Waves
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2147044
If you thought Atlas City was big before, just wait until you shrink. (Original Setting)
This choice: A week from now, you shrink while enjoying Atlas Beach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Under the Sun, by the Waves

    by: Icarus
An entire week passed. You had nearly forgotten about the failed science project. It's late Spring, so things really started heating up again. Atlas Beach started to get its usual Summer crowds back, little by little, especially on the weekends.

Even getting to live in a city with a big, popular beach apparently doesn't turn you off enjoying going there. You were evidence of that, as you always go several times during the Summer. Oftentimes you don't even bother with the water, you just love the atmosphere. Everyone's having a good, carefree time.

You laid your towel out and applied your sunscreen. It was time to sunbathe for a bit. Lying down on your towel, you felt a little sleepy. You hadn't brought your wallet or anything with you, so you felt no harm dozing for a bit, despite having come alone. You let the sounds of waves and all the people and music surrounding you be your lullaby as you drifted off into peaceful slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When you woke up, you could really feel the sun beating down on you. Somehow, it felt a lot more intense than before. You sat up, and looked around. Large, white fibers rose up from the ground in every direction, hundreds of feet all around. What was going on? Then you looked around you and saw the other beach dwellers. There was only one problem. They were absolutely mammoths. Every single one of them was humongous, and so far away. It didn't take long for you to realize that you had shrunken, and this strange expanse around you was your beach towel.

You had to get help from someone, but from who?

Your options were:

A nearby girl building a sandcastle. She looked about 7 or so. She looks very happy and positive, she could be nice to you.

Two girls you see stomping someone else's sand castle. They both look about 10 or so. They're clearly bullies, but they're the closest people to you. You think you saw one of them eying the aforementioned girl's sand castle.

Someone who looks about your age, also sun-bathing. Getting to her would be quite a trek, but she's a lot older and would probably be more understanding. Plus, since her eyes are closed, you can approach her with about any method you desire.

The lifeguard. She looks slightly older, probably 18 or 19. She's honestly pretty darn hot, but that's not why you want her attention. Clearly, if anyone is the authority to go to, it's gonna be here. But out of all of your options, she's the farthest. Anyone else is even farther, and not worth it. So who's it gonna be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147044-Shrunk-in-Atlas-City/cid/2445001-Under-the-Sun-by-the-Waves