*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Atlas Park, a Breath of Fresh Air
  2. Atlas City Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147044-Shrunk-in-Atlas-City/cid/2445201-Atlas-Park-a-Breath-of-Fresh-Air
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2147044
If you thought Atlas City was big before, just wait until you shrink. (Original Setting)
This choice: Tomorrow, you shrink at Atlas Park.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Atlas Park, a Breath of Fresh Air

    by: Icarus
You all return home, and nothing of consequence happens.

Yet.

The next day, you decide to venture to Atlas City's best and biggest park, Atlas Park. You love going to the park. You don't usually do much while there, maybe do some homework outdoors or read a book. It's more about the atmosphere, the people. The green grass, the blue sky, the chirping birds, the passersby. Everyone is at the park to have a good time, and thus the park collectively is a good time.

Today you brought a book, you want to get a bit of light reading in this fine Saturday morning, especially since later you'll be preoccupied going to see your sister Samantha's soccer game. So you plop your tush on a bench and get to reading.

After maybe forty-five minutes of being absorbed into your book, you tear yourself away to get a drink of water. You're parched, and you'd barely noticed. You set your book down on the bench and get up to walk to the nearby water fountain. After wetting your whistle, you get ready to go back to your book, but you don't even make it all the way to the bench. You feel incredibly dizzy and nauseated. You wonder if maybe something leaked into the pipes at the water fountain. But then you wonder if maybe the events of yesterday were having a delayed reaction.

Before you knew it, you were on the ground. Your vision swam, until it went black. Your body shrank until you were puny. When you woke up, the light assaulted your eyes. It took a moment to get acquainted with the situation, and remember what happened. Were you...tiny?

Looking at the objects and people in the park around you seemed to confirm this. Worse yet, no one seemed to have noticed your shrinking. Rats. You'd need to get someone's attention if you had any hopes of returning to normal size. Who could you go to?


1. Since you passed out and shrunk, a young woman and her daughter sit on the bench you were at. The mother, probably in her early thirties, curiously looks at the book you had left behind. The little girl, who seemed maybe 8 or 9 years old, was playing with a doll she brought with her.

2. There's a shy girl with glasses sketching something in her art book under the shade of a nearby tree. She looks about your age, maybe a little younger.

3. A girl who looks to be around 12 or 13 is walking down the path this way. She's got medium-length brown hair, and she's definitely got a laid-back skater girl vibe about her.

4. A girl you know from school, she's in the same grade as you. You're not exactly friends, but...well, you at least know her name. Her name is Amber, she plays for the girl's basketball team at school. You hear she's pretty good.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147044-Shrunk-in-Atlas-City/cid/2445201-Atlas-Park-a-Breath-of-Fresh-Air