*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pant Problems
  2. A different Statue
  3. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2614131-Pant-Problems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Examine the statue with the big lower half  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pant Problems

    by: Goodvibes
Kat made her way over to the statue with the large lower half, intrigued by its design. Could it be like those neolithic statues from other sites? Still, its unique shape focusing on the rear was a new one.

"That is Indradel, a goddess of endurance and thunder." Nathan said, interrupting Kat's thoughts. "I can clearly see that" Kat mocked. No doubt referring to the mass located at the statue's base.

Regaining her momentum, Kat walked ever so closer to the statue.Little by little did Kat notice more details on the statue. Like, for example, the fact that a little indent indicated a thigh gap. Going around the base of it, Kat also noticed that the butt-cheeks of the statue was clearly defined. Which in her opinion was strange, most statues didn't have this much focus on it. Here was an outlier right in front of her however. Almost as if the people who made it wanted a onlooker to know what they meant in the statues construction.

Reaching forward to touch it, Kat felt a shock pulsing through her hand. "Fuck, that hurt."

"You okay?" Nathan questioned, concern showing in his voice.

"Yeah..just a terrible buzz" Kat replied, when suddenly she felt her pants tighten around her. Shifting a little, Kat looked down and noticed how her pants were now covering her lower half.Taking off a button, Kat maneuvered her hips a little. Her legs muscles must've cramped up when she was shocked by whatever that was, right?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2614131-Pant-Problems