*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2459682-Beautiful-pools-of-spring-water
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2148740
You and your family survive a shipwreck and wash up on a strange island.
This choice: Beautiful pools of spring water  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beautiful pools of spring water

    by: Secondary
As you push your way through the thicket you come out into a clearing. Blinking, you pause, looking around you. What you see is a series of small, glittering pools of clear water, being fed from streams running down towards the beach. There are four pools, and you suddenly become very aware of how thirsty you are as you spot Your sister and her boyfriend crouched down beside one of then, gulping down water.

"Hey guys," You say, "Are you sure that's safe?"

Despite your words you are licking your lips, walking towards the shining pools of water.

"It tastes great!" Kendra calls to you, "I'm sure it's fine."

You have the following choices:

1. Drink from the nearest pool

*Noteb*
2. Drink from the second pool

3. Refrain from drinking for now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secondary (UN: secondary2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secondary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2459682-Beautiful-pools-of-spring-water