*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just another day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149938-RWBY-TG/cid/2456057-Just-another-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2149938
Jaune gets turned into the girls from RWBY.
Chapter #1

Just another day

    by: Draken546
Jaune was walking down one of the numerous hallways of Beacon, brooding over his life choices. Since six months to the day, he's worked his butt off to prove he belonged in Beacon. He's trained heavily with his partner Pyrrha everyday, he's studied as hard as he could, and even saved his former tormentor Cardin from an Ursa!

But he's recently hit a wall. The past week, he's averaged C's and B's in Grimm Studies and Dust Mixing. He even won a match against one of the lower tier members of teams in Combat Class. But he's still called a dunce, dealing with the whispers of dragging his prodigal partner Pyrrha and other teammates Ren and Nora down with him. Even if Cardin stopped bullying him, the others jeer at him for being weak. Saying he'll never amount to anything more than a warm body on the field, a mediocre hunter at best.

Jaune slammed a fist into a hard wall in frustration ... only to shake his hand as the pain reached his brain.

"OW! OW! OW! Man that hurts..." he said while cradling his bruised wrist, his Aura slow to heal it due to Combat Class having eaten away most of it earlier in the day. "I wish there was a way for me to get stronger faster. I don't care what it takes, but I need to be the leader my team needs me to be!"

Feeling his resolve tighten, Jaune went to the ______ to look for ways to get stronger.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Draken546 (UN: draken546 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149938-RWBY-TG/cid/2456057-Just-another-day