*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stop the Washer!
  2. Louie
  3. And so it begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2471994-Stop-the-Washer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2150303
Ready your noses for the worst smelling gameshow on television!
This choice: Forward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stop the Washer!

    by: nobody495
You decide that your best option is forward. After all, it was right in front of you. So, you moved forward, and heard the doors shut behind you. As you progressed, the walls began to look more and more like a basement. And soon, you encountered a white door that looks like it's made of wood. Though, from the touch, it feels heavy and metallic. You open the door, and cross through it. Once you cross, the door shuts behind you. Before you can be surprised at that, a heavy churning noise catches your attention.

In the middle of a large, cube room looking like a giant basement, you saw something with shaped like a giant bear. However, instead of bearing fur and flesh, the creature was made of metal, and had dials on it. You saw one dial had the settings "Warm, Medium, Cold," "normal, heavy, permanent press, delicate," and "Extra Rinse." In fact, it sort of looks like a washing machine in pieces. In particular, you saw a window over its "stomach" that shows filthy water and clothing within being spun and tossed around within. However, that window doesn't appear to have any hinges or other way to open it. Instead, you saw two holes: one within a mechanism resembling a large muzzle that looked like it'd function as a throat, and one right on its backside that sort of looks like an anus. Right above that hole, there's a plug that leads from the machine to an outlet on a wall far behind it.

You heard the speakers turn on.

"Welcome, welcome welcome! Welcome to your first challenge, Laundry!" you heard Putrina's voice say. "And, you just happen to be on laundry duty! Before you isi the maze's personal laundry machine! It's programmed to 'wash' our employees' clothing. As long as this machine remains functional, the route ahead remains locked. Your goal, to advance, is to unplug the washer! But be warned... this machine is still hungry for filthy clothes." At the end of that sentence, you saw a pair of dirty shorts fall from the cieling, and right in front of it. At that, it opened its "mouth," and you heard a vacuum noise, right as the shorts are sucked up into the throat hole. You then see the shorts fall into that stomach covered by the window.

"And there's one place for filthy clothing to disappear to! Just imagine, getting pulled into a tight tube, sucked down or up, and forced into a cramped space filled with a broth of musk, sweat, and filthy clothing!" At that description, you audibly gulped in fear. "A cycle usually lasts 30 minutes, and that's how long you have to spend within the washing chamber if you get caught. Be careful!" At that, the speakers shut off, and you were left to deal with the machine. Your only way out appeared to be throug it. Looks like you've gotta get to that plug fast!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The machine tries to suck you up

*Noteb*
2. It launches filthy clothing at you

*Noteb*
3. You reach the plug

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150303-The-StinkKink-Maze/cid/2471994-Stop-the-Washer