*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2484209-Naruto-ends-up-in-the-food-of-a-Genin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153515
Naruto is shrunken to be an inch tall as a punishment from both Minato and Kushina.
This choice: Naruto ends up in the food of a Genin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto ends up in the food of a Genin

    by: IssunMikey
As Ayame was walking towards the waiting customer Naruto still in the ramen broth tried to escape from the bowel but there was nowhere for him to go as everything was to hot for him to touch and bedsides the bowel was too slick to attempt to climb out of it without his chakra, she then placed the ramen bowel down and said, "Here's your order please enjoy." and walked away from the customer and unknowingly leaving him to his fate.

Naruto then heard the loud sound of chopsticks breaking apart and then head the a thunderous loud voice say, "Itadakimasu" and soon enough Naruto saw the pair of chopsticks begin to pluck the ramen noodles and other ingredients one after another, all the while he tried to dodge the chopsticks until he climbed on top of a floating noodle to catch his breath but before he he then heard a loud and ominous slurping sound and saw that the ramen noodle he was sitting on was moving until he realized that the noodle wasn't moving he was being slurped up along with a bunch of noodles until he found himself tangled in the noodles and that's when Naruto saw the face of the person who was eating the ramen he was swimming in as he stared at the oncoming colossal face of the one slurping up the noodles.

It was the face of....

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata Hyuuga

*Noteb*
2. Choji Akamichi

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IssunMikey (UN: tinymikey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IssunMikey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2484209-Naruto-ends-up-in-the-food-of-a-Genin