*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Events at Ichiraku's
  2. How it all begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2484199-Events-at-Ichirakus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153515
Naruto is shrunken to be an inch tall as a punishment from both Minato and Kushina.
This choice: Naruto remembers that he hasn't eaten anything yet and goes to Ichiraku's to eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Events at Ichiraku's

    by: Dylan M
Naruto then heard his stomach growl with hunger and then remembered, that he hasn't eaten anything all day before he shrunk and now his stomach was angry and since he didn't know where to start looking for his way home, he decided to get some food first and there was only one place besides home he loved to eat... Ichiraku! And fortunately he then began to smell the food of the gods, and then he realized from how strong the scent was, that he was not too far from the Ramen Shop and he quickly and carefully avoided the civilian's sandals but also using his ninja skills he learned from his parents and jumped until he finally made it to the entrance of the shop.

Oh man...the smell made his mouth water! And the idea of noodles bigger than his entire body...! To heck with his fetish, if he found himself in a position where he could get a practically endless supply of gigantic, fresh-made Ramen, he was taking the Ramen hands down, no contest!

Besides, Old Man Teuchi and his daughter Ayame were family to him in all but blood! And while the nature of Ayame and Naruto's relationship was "big sister and little brother", Naruto wouldn't deny Ayame was attractive....

Blushing, he furiously shook his head to clear it of those thoughts as his stomach roared again. He had Ramen to get to!

As Naruto gawked at the size of everything and everyone around him, Naruto didn't notice that Iruka was coming in and unknowingly kicked Naruto very high into the air until he landed on the counter and he saw Techui making the ramen dough.

As Naruto felt too hungry for the noodles to be cooked, he decided to try them still fresh. He climbed on top of a noddle and began to eat, but he was so into eating the noodle, he didn't notice Ayame grabbing the noodles, including the one Naruto was eating and then placed them all in a bowel of ramen broth. Yelping, Naruto felt the heated broth as he was now swimming in it naked like in one of his dreams; however sadly for Naruto, this was NO dream as he was now swimming in someone's order of Misao Ramen...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IssunMikey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto/cid/2484199-Events-at-Ichirakus