*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Expansion of Kaboom!
  2. Kaboom!
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2605038-Expansion-of-Kaboom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Expand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Expansion of Kaboom!

    by: Goodvibes
Magic Man heard Kaboom! breathe into herself, and steadied himself. She was about to do one of her moves. Like a balloon on a nozzle, Kaboom's body started getting bigger. Unlike his other growing rouges, she didn't grow in much in height. Instead, she focused more on spherical and wideness. Her legs getting longer, her butt wider, and her bust getting larger. She already past fifteen feet in width before she stopped. She loomed over Magic Man like a Goodyear blimp.

"Ready for round 2, handsome?" Kaboom! leered at her smaller opponent.

She went off in a bounce, before tucking in and going for a roll. Magic Man dodged to the side as she hit the side of a building. Her gargantuan proportions jiggling madly; Magic Man had the decency to blush at that.

Kaboom! dusted herself off, or at the least, the parts she could reach. She waddled back into position, looking at Magic Man;Magic Man stared at the explosive maniac. Wondering what she would do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2605038-Expansion-of-Kaboom