*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2589976-Punished-By-the-Herd
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: They each have a turn tormenting you right here in your home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Punished By the Herd

    by: SmittySmith
"Now," Vale calls out in commanding fashion, "Each member of our herd will have the opportunity to punish the thief," she said with a smile as her companions cheered. You groaned internally. This could take a while...

You couldn't have been more right. The centaurs were incredibly orderly and efficient despite their shared desire to torment you, but with such a large herd this was not a quick process.

Vale easily peeled you off her ass and passed you to her first companion. The woman had a beautiful face with green eyes and long red hair, but you weren't in a position to appreciate the view as she sneered at you. She dropped you to the turf and trampled you beneath her rock hard hoofs. Your already flattened form was battered, but the centauress didn't let up. She reared back on her hind legs and brought her front legs down on you hard, burying you in the forest floor. You felt yourself start to slip into unconsciousness, but heard a low hum in the distance and your body glowed a florescent blue color. The next thing you knew, you were fully healed and were even able to fly again!

You glanced around to try to determine the cause of your miraculous recovery and saw Vale pulling the conch shell from her lips with a knowing smile. Apparently, that shell allowed her to do more than just summon her companions. You turned to fly away, but slammed directly into a firm wall of flesh. Looking up, you saw that you were caught between the massive breasts of a fierce looking centaur woman. She smiled in anticipation, cupping her breasts with her hands before slamming them together over your body. You were crushed instantly. But again, the woman wasn't satisfied with just one crush. She carried your flattened body, held tightly between her breasts, to a sturdy branch and let you fall. The gorgeous woman blocks the light from hitting your body as she lets her massive mammeries fall onto your body. The branch strains, but somehow supports the weight of her breasts as they flatten your body.

You hear the blow of the conch shell again and feel yourself reform instantly. The woman who crushed you with her breasts grabbed you in a fist and tosses you to the next centauress. The woman turns and lets you collide with her ample, peach hued rump. She laughs as she feels you collide with her flesh, but doesn't waste time punishing you. She turns toward a friend with an equally massive backside and the two pushed their hind quarters together, smothering and flattening you between them. The rubbed their butts together, causing you to shift and roll across their flesh until you instantly felt the pressure slip away.

Before you could be too thankful, the smell hit you. You realized you had slipped between a set of their massive cheeks. You heard a muffled laugh and felt your world compress on all sides as the centaur woman clenched her glutes over your body.

The torment went on like this for a full month. You were trampled, smothered, crushed, chewed on, and flattened against every part of a centaur's body. Some you didn't even know they had! After every round, the blow of the conch shell signaled one centaur's turn was over and another form of torment was about to begin. It seemed like Vale never slept, the conch shell was relentless, but at least it kept you alive despite your situation.

Finally, you were peeled from the ass of the final centaur and handed back to Vale. She smiled at your battered body.

"Well ladies, I've received word from home that our land has been restored and we can safely return. I'd say that our thief has been properly punished," her announcement is met by a round of cheers.

Vale claps her hands over your body, flattening you a final time for good measure, and deposits your body outside the police station. Without the conch shell, your reformation is slow. You watch the herd leave with a twinge of regret. They may have mercilessly tortured you, but damn they were sexy.

Finally, you pass out and fall asleep.

When you wake up...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2589976-Punished-By-the-Herd