*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2843751-Little-Town-Its-a-Quiet-Village
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: You make it to the human village  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little Town, It's a Quiet Village...

    by: matthias
This village was one of your favorites to visit, on account of the pranks you could play on the old inventor who recently moved into town. Nothing dangerous, of course, just small little sabotages of his machines that made fun smoke clouds. Plus, it kept you out of trouble with the other fairies. It was a win-win, as far as you were concerned.

As you reached the town, you could just see the sun cresting over a nearby mountain, and the village was just coming to life. As you reached the inventor's house, you were just in time to see his daughter head out the door, heading into town on her morning errands. She a nice young lady, good-looking, but a bit too smart for this place. You gave it less then a year before she found an excuse to leave. zipping around to the cellar doors, you flew through a crack, into the inventor's workshop.

A few moments later, you flew back out again, snickering to yourself. When the old loon fired up his wood chopper, he'd get quite the surprise. You flew to the top of the house's weathervane, surveying the village, wondering what you should do next.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fly after Belle

*Noteb*
2. Cause chaos in the marketplace

3. Mess with one of the town's water pumps

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 matthias (UN: venividivici45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2843751-Little-Town-Its-a-Quiet-Village