*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anime Shrinking Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483503-Anime-Shrinking-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
Chapter #1

Anime Shrinking Story

    by: Haro-Haze
This is where the Anime Story begins. Don't forget to check out the Giantess Anime Story in the Zero story here ---> https://www.writing.com/main/interact/it...

For now I'll Start with the ones we all know and love, and that have the most girls in order to make the most of the extra options available.

Depending on which choice you make here you can create options in which a character from that anime shrinks, however if you decide to click the 'More Choices' option listed at the bottom you will be brought to more choices. I can't say how far down that list goes, there are quite a lot of Anime out there and I plan to make choices for quite a few of them.

The following choices are as follows...

Naruto Shippuden, Dragon Ball Super, Fairy Tail, and Pokemon(only Gen's one through five for now), Gen Six and Seven options will be available in a later chapter in More Choices where there are less options.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto Shippuden

2. Dragon Ball Super

3. Fairy Tail

4. Pokemon(Kanto-Unova)

5. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483503-Anime-Shrinking-Story