*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Will of Fire
  2. Anime Shrinking Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2487457-The-Will-of-Fire
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: Naruto Shippuden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Will of Fire

    by: Haro-Haze
Naruto Shippuden is the second part of the Anime Naruto so that's where the story on this thread will be taking place, I'm sure I'll make another selection for "Naruto" somewhere down the line in 'More Choices' which will be towards the bottom of the Story Outline that focuses specifically on the first part. Naruto is obviously the main character so I'm sure he's the most likely to be shrunk as for the girls we could see him with the show has Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Lady Tsunade, Hanabi, Temari, Moegi, Kurenai, (Breathe, breathe)....Karin, Konan, and Shizune. So plenty of girls to work with and that's still not all of them(the main ones at least) so I'm hoping to get some great additions in this story line. Towards that goal I'll start off with four ideas.

1. Sakura is finally ready to complete her training with Lady Tsunade, but for the last stage of her training she must be shrunk in order to push her body to the limit so that she can learn all of Lady Tsunade's techniques.

2. After his battle with Pain to save the Hidden Leaf Village, Naruto continues training himself to perfect his Sage Mode Jutsu. However an unforeseen complication causes him to shrink as he absorbs the energy of nearby bugs. Moegi soon finds him hoping to get an interview from the Village's hero for her newspaper.

3. Shikamaru decides to blow off his training with Ino for the day so that he can take a relaxing power nap underneath a tree instead. Unfortunately while he's asleep he ends up shrinking down to an inch tall, even worse Ino soon passes by looking for him.

4. Lady Tsunade develops a plan to keep Naruto save from the Akatsuki, by shrinking him down to an inch tall so they can easily hide him until the group is defeated. Entrusting his safety to Sakura as a mission.

Okay, so I still haven't used a few people yet, for the purpose I included a 5th option labels 'More Choices' which you guessed it will lead to more story ideas. Please feel free to add your own or send it to me directly. Thank you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2487457-The-Will-of-Fire