*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2723979-Kataras-Arrival
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: Katara's Accidental Tsunami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Katara's Arrival

    by: Haro-Haze
Aang and Sokka were goofing around at the local watering hole, a small lake overseen by a large waterfall. The two were seeking some well-earned relaxation, as well as a distraction from the war with the Fire Nation. However, things were rarely so simple for Team Avatar.

Sokka was already in the water, doing a leisurely backstroke while humming a song sung by his people in the Southern Water Tribe. Meanwhile, an energetic Aang sought fun and entertainment by running vertically up the mountain alongside the waterfall with the use of Airbending.

"Look out below!" The bald monk yelled, jumping high up and doing several flips before falling towards the lake. Bracing himself in the form of a cannonball for impact, Aang tried to cause a big splash. Sokka noticed this very late, frantically paddling out of the way moments before impact.

"Jeez Aang, give a guy some warning next time would you!" Sokka called out, before realizing that Aang had yet to surface. Looking down, he noticed his friend close to the bottom of the lake, seemingly trapped with his leg caught between some rocks.

However, before Sokka could swim down to save him, Aang's tattoos began to glow ominously, and suddenly the whole lake was enveloped in bright light. An odd shiver worked it's way up Sokka's spine, catching the warrior off-guard as something strange began to happen.

Five minutes passed before Katara arrived at the side of the lake, hoping to join the boys and maybe practice her Waterbending a little. Only when she got there, it appeared deserted.

"Aang, Aang? Where are you?"Sokka yelled, so focused on searching for his friend that he failed to notice the change in his surroundings.

"Sokka, I'm all right. I'm over here." Aang replied, announcing his location after rising back to the surface. The two swimming towards the shore to catch their breath, when something odd happened.

"Sokka, Aang? Are you out here?" Katara asked, her voice so loud that it resounded in their eardrums, almost like she had screamed directly into their ears.

"Jeez! Katara you don't have to yell! We're right, here." Sokka paused for a moment, before turning around to see a three-hundred-foot tall version of his sister standing at the edge of the lake.

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Katara-s-...

She was wearing her usual swimsuit, made up of primarily white cloth that contrasted her brown skin. The titanic-sized Waterbender failed to notice the two inch-tall boys floating on the water's surface only a few feet away.

Katara heard no response and figured the two must have gone off to collect firewood and berries or had taken a separate path back to their campsite. She certainly never would have guessed that they were swimming around directly in front of her, at the size of bugs no less.

The scene before her eyes was so serene and peaceful, a lake full of sparkling clear water, and even a waterfall for her to practice her skills. She couldn't pass up such a perfect opportunity, breaking into a basic Waterbending stance.

Waves appeared at first around Aang and Sokka, alerting them to what was about to happen. "Aang move!" Sokka warned, not wanting to get caught in his sibling's Waterbending stream. But, it was too late, Katara lifted them both into the air inside a bubble of water.

"Sokka, hold on!" Aang yelled, instinctively putting his Waterbending skills to use as well. Unfortunately, the pull of Katara's strength was too strong for Aang to fight completely. The bald monk falling back towards the lake below while Sokka was left behind at Katara's mercy.

Sokka watched in horror as Aang feel to safety without him, landing with a splash before disappearing underneath the surface. Meanwhile, Katara began her practice session, bending the water into the form of a river and moving the stream towards herself.

For Sokka, this experience was similar to riding down a water slide at over sixty miles per hour. The rushing waters traveling down around Katara's waist and behind her butt, giving Sokka a mountainside view of gigantic cheeks before traveling down her thigh. Continuing down to her knees, Sokka made a futile effort to fight the current completely under Katara's control.

However, that didn't even slow Katara down as she failed to notice the pebble-sized boy's movements. Sending the water further down her body, around her other knee and down to his sister's feet. While Aang watched from the lake, unable to believe how beautiful she looked, like a giant goddess.

Helpless to stop her Aang called out the giantess Waterbender's name over and over again, using his Airbending abilities to raise his voice higher and higher with each failed attempt. "Katara, KAtara, KATara, KATAra, KATARa, KATARAAAAA!" he yelled, but she was too focused on her training to hear his squeaks for help.

Nothing could break her intensive focus. Meanwhile, Sokka was assaulted by wave after wave of recycled water as he tried to escape the stream, trying to catch his breath rather than yell out for help so he wouldn't drown.

Luckily, Katara hadn't planned on practicing for long. It was more of a habit she developed over the past few months to always bend water whenever she was near any lake or river. It helped to bolster her skills and make her a more powerful bender. But she still came to the lake for a reason, what will she do next?

1. Katara uses the water Sokka's trapped in to was her feet, dragging the tiny boy along the underside of her foot before inadvertently trapping him between her toes. Forcing Aang to chase after her as she walks back to camp.

2. Katara tosses the water back into the lake and takes a few steps back, preparing a monstrous cannonball that comes too close for comfort for both Aang and Sokka, either landing on them or endangering them by creating a massive tidal wave.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sokka The Foot Washer

*Noteb*
2. Cannonball Katara

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2723979-Kataras-Arrival