*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2484575-No-Not-My-Cabbages
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: Avatar: The Last Airbender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No! Not My Cabbages!

    by: Haro-Haze
The title's just a joke, unfortunately I can't really think of any scenarios in which the cabbage guy shrinking would be fun to read. Might do something with it in the Zero Story where Toph or Katara step on his cabbage wagon by mistake as a joke/bit. Could be fun. Anyways you came here because you wanted to see a character get small. So lets see options A and B and leave C-Z to be announced in 'More Choices' below.

1. Aang shrinks down to an inch tall in height outside of his groups campground for the night, shortly after he is found by Toph who sees Aang being shrunken as a perfect opportunity to toughen him up.

2. Aang and Sokka shrink while horsing around a lake close to their campground, shortly after Katara arrives at the same lake to practice her waterbending skills. Unaware of the turmoil she's cause Aang and her shrunken brother.

You have the following choices:

1. Towering Toph's Tough Love(Reserved)

2. Katara's Accidental Tsunami

3. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2484575-No-Not-My-Cabbages