*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He's a WOMAN!
  2. When You Wish Upon a Star
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/2561802-Hes-a-WOMAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161920
Body swapping by clothes? well whats the worst that can happen?
This choice: Why Men? Women is where its at, lets go try a woman!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He's a WOMAN!

    by: Swap
Well It was a high possibility that your powers could work with girls, you'd only learn if you tried. So, why not try it on the women nearby. Now you have some options to give it a shot, such as your mother or your annoying sister but there were also some in the streets you can give a shot.

Brenda: A kind women, she's the money maker of the family compared to his father. Brenda was a stubborn and headstrong, something she took pride in. Her fiery attitude was something she took out in at her kickboxing class at the Gym. She tends to be healthy and tries to keep her children healthy as well. Like your father, Brenda tended to lean towards your sister while ignoring you. To her, your brother was her pride and joy while your sister was just like her. Sometimes it was like she never even knew you were there. Maybe you could give her a shot and give her your own lesson? (Dark hair, 45-year-old woman)

Abigail: It's surprising that you're related to her. Your charming sister is an avid dancer and the most popular girl in middle school. She's loud and obnoxious and makes it her sole duty to annoy you. (11 years old)

Mrs. Harrison: The neighbour across the street, this early-retired woman is constantly giving your baked goods. She never had children of her so maybe it was why she's so nice to you. Compared to your sister and mother, you really didn't have a personal vendetta against her. She really an open book, you could use her to try the powers or even use her to get close to her attractive husband who does make bank. Up to you. (65 years old)

Rachel Burgett: Your neighbour beside you, Rachel was still a young mother with her newly born son. She worked as a nurse at the hospital while her husband saved lives as a firefighter. They were the perfect cookie cutter family. The only reason you'd want to become her is probably just for the looks, Rachel was very attractive, it was no wonder her husband Peter liked. You could also use her to get to Peter, or even try out your powers on her son.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/2561802-Hes-a-WOMAN