*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/3040805-Brenda---Your-Mother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161920
Body swapping by clothes? well whats the worst that can happen?
This choice: Brenda - Your Mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brenda - Your Mother

    by: Swap
Listen, they said you couldn't swap into a woman. But who's to say they were lying. You decided to target your own mother.

As mentioned she was a firey person, someone who never backed down and was often down right crazy. It'd be hard to take that away from her but you could always just try.

You found her kick boxing shorts and slipped them over your wider male frame. You watched your dick slowly go into yourself as your height shortened. Despite your lack of muscles, it became apparent your mother had more muscles then you as it slowly started growing more and more. Your breasts were next to develop as they grew to the size of a C cup. Your long hair grew past your eyes and your nails became nice and neat.
You stood in front of the mirror to see your mother half naked in front of the mirror. You immediately covered your breasts only to realize how comfortable they felt. Funny enough now that you had swapped, you really didn't know what to do exactly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find someone else to swap with

*Noteb*
2. Explore

*Noteb*
3. Find "Your Husband"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/3040805-Brenda---Your-Mother