*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sibling bonds
  2. An Early Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514053-Sibling-bonds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: Find one of your sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sibling bonds

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
You decide, after some thinking, that you're going to utilise this for messing with your sisters, as any good brother would do. The only question is, which one should you target? It's still fairly early so you should be able to get the drop on them...

You can go for your older sister, Jacqueline. You're sure you could freak her out by either sneaking up on her while small, or heck just shrinking her instead. There's also the temptation of seeing what she gets up to in her room all day...

Targeting Emily might be fun, she's been giving you attitude recently and this seems like a perfect opportunity for some revenge...

Or you can find Naomi, she'd probably take it the best whether you shrink or shrink her. Heck, maybe you could recruit her to take down the other two...

So, what's it gonna be?

You have the following choices:

1. Jacqueline it is!

2. Emily deserves it

3. Naomi, let's have fun

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514053-Sibling-bonds