*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Older is better
  2. Sibling bonds
  3. An Early Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514087-Older-is-better
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: Jacqueline it is!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Older is better

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
You decide that you're going to go give your older sister a visit. You still owe her for years of her making fun of you when the two of you were younger, so you've decided that she should rightfully be the first victim. Maybe she can experience being the 'little sister' for a change. You chuckle to yourself, despite making the single most obvious pun that someone would make in this situation, before you leave your room and head down the hallway towards her room.

When you get there, you stop at the door. It's usually locked, so you're probably going to have to shrink yourself to get underneath the door, but you try the handle anyway. And to your surprise, the door opens! Thanking your luck, you open it a crack and slip inside, closing the door behind you.

Straight in front of you, soundly sleeping on her bed, is your target. You immediately blush and turn away as you realise that she sleeps in the nude. No wonder it's always locked when she sleeps.

As you creep over, you decide that you're going to shrink her down, and then we'll see where things progress from there when she wakes up. Regardless, you're very excited to see what her reaction to this will be.

Now next to bed, about a foot from her, you point the remote at her....

You have the following choices:

1. And screw up! You shrunk yourself!

*Noteb*
2. And shrink her no problem

*Noteb*
3. And at the same time her alarm goes off!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514087-Older-is-better