*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165670-Tickling-Babysitter/cid/2530716-Who
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2165670
A babysitter famous for tickling kids has a whole week with three siblings.
Chapter #1

Who?!

    by: Kool Kid
"ERIN!" Alex bursted into his sister's room scaring the life out of her.
"What is it?" she replied
"The babysitter...it's Amy"
"WHAT?!!!"
"And mom and dad won't be home for a week"
Erin silently cursed in her own head. She knew of Amy's antics and tickling the kids she babysits. She had no problem with tickling as long as she wasn't tickled. Her parents had always tickled her as a kid and she hated it, but once her little brother came along, she made sure he was on the other side of the feather instead of herself. She would always torture both of her siblings when they gotten on her nerves and developed a love for tickling. But as many times as her brother was tormented by their mother where she could've helped...she deep down felt bad for it, but her vow to never be tickled again stood strong, but she knew that with Amy around...it wouldn't last 5 minutes.
As her brother had a tiny fit in her room, Erin slowly began to become annoyed. She crept around her brother and shut the door, Seeing this Alex knew what was coming and began to back away giggling. Amy pounced and slid her hands up her brother's T-shirt, wiggling her fingers at his side. He immediately burst into giggles, "EHEHEHERINNN GEHEHEHET OHOHOFFFF"
Erin then went for the sweet spot, pulling off his shirt completely, she then shot her hand all the way up to his armpits causing him to fall into silent laughter. Last time she was tickled, she remembered her most ticklish spot being the same as her brother's. Their sister however, was that much ticklish everywhere and even more so on her belly.
Suddenly the door bell rang. Erin secretly hoped that their parents had forgotten something but she knew it was Amy. She went downstairs to open the door where the 18 year old stood wearing a tight pink crop top with jeans.
"You must be Erin"
"Yep that's me" she replied nervously
"You look comfortable"
Erin realized she was still in a short tank top and short shorts as her pajamas "Oh sorry, I'll go change real quick"
"No, stay how you are"
"Its fine really, I'll be back in-"
Amy grabbed her arm and gave her a menacing look "Couch. Now."
Erin quickly scurried to the couch while Amy called down her other siblings. Her brother and sister hurried down and plopped onto the couch next to her.
"Ok, here are the ground rules. No leaving without permission, no friends over without permission, no parties blah blah blah...all that stuff. But time for the fun stuff. You guys know who I am right?" they all nodded. "Great, how many of you guys like to be tickled?" Erin and Alex winced while Layla quickly shot her hand in the air. "Aww only one...That's okay, the rules for today are you can only wear what your wearing now, or less." Layla was dressed in a pajama button down with matching pants, while Alex had only his shorts on due to his sister's assault on his armpits. "I'll decide what we do today but for now your all free to go." They all went in different directions while Amy took over the couch and decided what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Amy pins down Erin

2. Layla asked Amy to tickle her

3. Amy chases after Alex

4. They all play a Tickle game

5. The kids gang up on Amy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kool Kid (UN: kool_kid6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kool Kid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165670-Tickling-Babysitter/cid/2530716-Who