*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Layla asked Amy to tickle her
  2. Who?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165670-Tickling-Babysitter/cid/2681995-Layla-asked-Amy-to-tickle-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2165670
A babysitter famous for tickling kids has a whole week with three siblings.
This choice: Layla asked Amy to tickle her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Layla asked Amy to tickle her

    by: Flash
Layla comes back downstairs and approaches Amy with a excited smile. Amy smiles and asks "what do you need layla?" Still smiling layla then asks amy "Are we doing any tickling tonight? Yes we are, why do you asks amy replies. Layla then says " I can't really wait. I'm too excited". Amy then asks " so what do you want me to do?" to which layla asks " can you tickle me? Amy remembers when she asks who likes being tickled layla was he only one who raised her hand. Amy then says "well since your so enthusiastic about it why not. Layla then turns around and puts her hands behind her head. She says" my belly's my sweet spot but first can you tickle my armpits"? Amy then proposes an idea and says "how about a little game, you hold your hands behind your head while I tickle your armpits. Layla thinks it over and says "ok, but tickle my belly afterwords ok?. Amy nods and begins wiggling her fingers under layla's pits. Layla smiles widely and is already fully laughing but doesn't put her arms down. Amy thinks to herself "she's tough, but I bet I can make her drop her arms. Amy then decides to.

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle harder

2. Get her belly

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flash (UN: speedquirk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kool Kid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165670-Tickling-Babysitter/cid/2681995-Layla-asked-Amy-to-tickle-her