*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide in the closet
  2. Amy pins down Erin
  3. Who?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165670-Tickling-Babysitter/cid/2565600-Hide-in-the-closet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2165670
A babysitter famous for tickling kids has a whole week with three siblings.
This choice: Hide in the closet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hide in the closet

    by: Kuddles
“Erin! Oh Erin! Come out, come out, wherever you are!” Amy cooed playfully as she just walked right in to her charge’s bedroom without so much as a tap on the door first.

silence

Looking round her, Amy sat herself down on Erin’s unmade bedsheets, “Oh dear. This isn’t the right foot for us to get off on, now is it, dear? Erin. I know you’re in here. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll come out now. I want to talk to you about some rumors I’ve heard. I figure the only way to find out is to come ask you myself. Right?”

nothing

“Oh, Erin Erin Erin. Don’t you know what happens to girls who misbehave while I’m babysitting?”, quizzed Amy, standing back up and sashaying towards the closet.

heavy, rapid breathing audibly coming from the inside the closet


“Erin” Amy tapped on the closet door, “Are you really this scared of me and my reputation? See, that just intrigues me even more. And since you’re acting like such a brat when you’re the oldest of the three, I’m going to have to make an example of you.

sobs and hiccups from inside the closet


“Erin, you have one last chance. Come out now and sit with me on the bed, so I can ask my question face-to-face, or I drag you out of there and humiliate you in front of your little brother and sister. The choice is yours, little baby.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kool Kid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165670-Tickling-Babysitter/cid/2565600-Hide-in-the-closet