*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No. 1: The beginning
  2. The Start...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2552922-No-1-The-beginning
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: The Beginning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No. 1: The beginning

    by: Unknown
"DANIEL!" Danny's head shot upwards which sent a sharp pain through his skull. He looked round and saw only darkness around him. He tried to move but he could feel invisible hands grabbing his arms and legs. He writhed about, trying to break free of the cold, unrelenting force that held him. "LOOK AT ME DANIEL!" He turned his eyes towards the voice and saw a tall, hooded figure emerging from the blackness. "YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE THE NEXT IN THE LINE OF THE TRAIT THIEVES!" 'This guy's gone bonkers!,' Danny thought struggling even more violently than before. "'Trait Thieves'? What are they?! I've never even heard of them, let alone WANTED to be one! And, who chose me?! WHO?!"

"SILENCE!," the man boomed, sending shivers that made all of Danny's hairs stand to attention. "ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE TIME, BOY. FOR NOW, I WILL RETURN YOU TO YOUR HOME. JUST REMEMBER THIS- THE MORE YOU USE YOUR NEW POWERS, THE STRONGER THEY BECOME." He muttered something indecipherable and whirled his withered hands; soon a tornado was conjured from thin air and hurled Danny away, higher and higher, faster and faster...

"HUH!" Danny shot up from his bed, checking for any bruises or scratches. "Just a dream..." he reassured himself. Or was it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2552922-No-1-The-beginning