*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surfing for Deals
  2. Reagan Durant
  3. Introducing the Five
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2559321-Surfing-for-Deals
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Surfing online, Reagan finds a special offer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Surfing for Deals

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Fuming at the slow loading speed when she had fired up the browser on her tablet, Reagan got herself up from the nook she had carved out for herself in what was turning out to be an aimless day for the residents of 8422 Fordham Ave. The silly reality tv trash that Phoebe loved and Audrey tolerated echoed up from the bottom floor as Reagan crossed to Ixchel’s office.

“Yo! Chel! What’s the password?”

“Huh?” The dark, moon shaped face of her multiracial cousin poked up from behind the door of her little office. Her hair looked matted.

“What’s the wifi password?”

“I copied it onto the noteboard by the fridge to stop Phoebe from asking,” Ixchel replied.

“No, your password! The shitty wifi on the block is slow as hell because everyone is online at the same time this weekend.”

The doughy programmer frowned. “I need to keep the dedicated wifi protected for work.”

“Bullshit!” Reagan grilled her. “You’ve got plenty of connection speed for livestreams every other night and not a digit of your med-tech data is out of place! Come on, just let me on for an hour.”

Ixchel sighed. “Fine.” She wrote out the password for Reagan, making a mental note to change it again.

“Was that so hard?” Regan asked herself ten minutes later, after returning to her retreat up on the third floor with two Dr. Peppers an a can of Pringles, snacks for some mindless surfing. There was plenty of cheap junk in the house that Reagan had gained a taste for.

Damn, everybody annoyed her now! Why couldn't she and Ixchel or Uma do something fun, like play some video games or catch a movie? Everybody retreated to do their own little thing and if you asked Audrey to do anything she came up with a list of chores. Everybody was so non-comittial.

While there had been a show she wanted to torrent online Reagan couldn’t remember the site, so she drifted through various sites in hopes of finding someing to catch her attention before she had to get up again.

While she had conned Audrey to get off her back enough about rent life in the townhouse was the pits. Sure, she was shackled with her sisters but Reagan had thought living together would be awesome. They could do whatever they wanted after classes. Only Audrey had become such a hard nose and Ixchel kept odd hours, secluding herself away in the office. Uma was fun but she didn’t invite Reagan to all the same parties as her after Audrey reminded her that Reagan still needed to finish her degree.

Which she still had two years of credits left to finish. Hell, how come Reagan couldn’t score some easy cash right now? She could get her own place, hang out with her choice of friends that preferred her company and become the center of attention again. She scratched her redheaded scalp in frustration.

And that’s when, aimlessly browsing the web, Reagan came across a special offer.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2559321-Surfing-for-Deals