*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reading the Fine Print
  2. Surfing for Deals
  3. Reagan Durant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2561738-Reading-the-Fine-Print
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: A lifetime supply of her favorite toaster pastries! There’s just one catch.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Reading the Fine Print

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Reagan was chewing on some Pringles, making that two-crisp duck bill that everybody has done at one point or another, when she nearly choked on the imitation chips.

"Lifetime supply of Toppin' Tarts!!" Reagan swallowed, sitting up from the nest she had made for herself out of a laundry pile.

Shit! Toppin' Tarts was her jam ever since she was a kid. The toaster pastries weren't as mainstream as the more common Pop Tarts but they had grown in popularity over the years. They were the first to advertise as "Enjoy Them Frozen" and there was also a sub-brand that had a jelly filled flakey crust with optional frosting kinda like Toaster Strudels.

When she was young, her parents found Toppin' Tarts to be a cheap and frequent kids breakfast option. The twins could be sustained by splitting a pack in half which had always bothered Reagan even when she was small. Why did she always have to share with her twin when Audrey could have both tarts from her pack all on her own?

So as a kid Reagan frequently scammed her parents or her sister out of Toppin' Tart shares. As a teen she'd spend most of her allowance and other cash she would scrounge together on her stash of Toppin' Tarts. She could sit on her ass and never tire of eating Toppin' Tarts all day. Hell, that's likely part of the reason she got such a killer ass to begin with; Reagan had shed her awkward chubby phase after middle school by losing the pounds save those stored in her bodacious behind.

Reagan's mouth was watering at the thought of her favorite Toppin' Tart flavors. Cinnamon Crunch, Triple Berry, Ice Cream Smoothie, Peach Marmalade, Chocolate Chip Muffin...

Back when she was living in the dorms Reagan almost lived off the things. Although during the move to the townhouse Audrey had initially thrown out all of the junk food in the thought that everyone might follow Ixchel's example and try to eat healthier. Never mind that Ixchel had more or less been outset all her life and Audrey finally broke down after realizing how expensive it would be to go organic.

But now, if Reagan could win this contest she would have a lifetime supply of her favorite toaster pastries. Audrey couldn't argue with free! And Reagan wouldn't have to share any with her sisters!

Her vindictive grin to right wrongs from childhood became a crestfallen look as she continued to read on about the lifetime supply contest. Typical marketers, dragging people in with a bold statement that belied all the fine print and particulars.

If Reagan wanted to be waist deep in a steady supply of her favorite pastries, she would have to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2561738-Reading-the-Fine-Print