*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2779410-Overwhelming-Nostalgia
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2178043
You are a one inch tall student at a university for both tiny and regular sized people!
This choice: Melissa gets roped into a physical game for visiting parents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Overwhelming Nostalgia

    by: Unknown
Melissa aimlessly wandered outside, her eyes locked onto the the corner of her screen as she waited to see any kind of data or WiFi click on. You felt rather than saw her step outside your dorm building as her foot landed down onto the searing hot sidewalk that had been baking in the sun. You winced in pain repeatedly as your mother's sneaker clad foot came up and down on your form as she wandered around waiting for her phone to connect. "Come on, what's wrong with this darn thing?" Melissa grumbled, lightly hitting it as if that might jog the phone into obeying her. Seeing no response, Melissa merely groaned as she continued walking, only to run into a girl who had seen Melissa angrily stomping around.

That girl was of course Chelsea, someone who would never allow you to be ground into the tread of a tennis shoe insole, at least never on purpose. "Excuse me, ma'am? Everything okay?" Melissa drummed her foot annoyed, bouncing you nauseatingly, before managing to unload, "Doesn't this campus have any service at all?! It just won't connect!" Chelsea gently offered to take a look at the phone, before merely swiping up and switching off the 'airplane mode' function Melissa must have ditzily toggled while using her breasts as a pocket. "All better!" Chelsea said handing the phone back with a light giggle. Melissa looked down at her phone in shock before seeing various texts starting to arrive, signifying she was clearly back online.

"Oh god, you're right! You must be a real smart, kid!" Melissa praised eliciting a soft blush from Chelsea. "Oh, well thanks! I do need to get going though, see ya!" Melissa peered down at her phone for a second only to see the screen pop black, causing Melissa to shout back for Chelsea, "Wait! I think it's really broken this time!" Chelsea walked back over and hit the wake button multiple times only to receive the dead battery icon in response. "Huh, looks like it's all out of juice. You're here for Family Day right? If you need a charge I'd head over to The Hub. That's our campus hangout and arcade kinda place. They'll have a charging station set up there you can use!" Melissa got directions before heavily thanking Chelsea some more and heading straight towards this Hub that Chelsea described.

You groaned silently in-between squashing stomps as you saw Chelsea getting further and further from your mom as they parted ways. You loved your Mom but you couldn't deny you'd much rather be hanging out with Chelsea than ground to a pulp under your clueless Mom's favorite old sneakers. You wondered why she couldn't just pull you free and you could accompany her to The Hub, maybe even show her the way, but you knew your mom could only really stay on one track at a time. In reality you had totally slipped your mom's mind. She was just eager to answer those texts and get right back to scrolling through Son Squishers as soon as possible!

After a lengthy, and flattening, walk, Melissa finally came in front of this "Hub". Taking a step inside the dark building, Melissa was immediately overwhelmed by flashing lights and attractive game machines that instantly stole her attention. Letting out a chain of childish "Ooooo's" and "Aaaaah's" Melissa was caught up in the whole arcade atmosphere as she wandered around, you squelching against the hard floor with every step, easily drowned out by loud music blasting through the game center.

After checking out and watching some students play lots of different games, Melissa suddenly froze as she saw her ultimate game of choice. Stepping onto the game pad, you saw a neon flashing arrow rapidly approaching as Melissa stood upon her old favorite. Dance Dance Revolution. You shuddered and tried to cry out as you instantly had flashbacks of your Mom buying a similar floor mat game to play at home with her friends when you were just a small kid...

Wanting to help "Mommy" play, you had stood on the 'back arrow' and promised to jump up and hit it whenever the prompt came on screen. Your Mom happily accepted your help only to become totally absorbed into the game a minute into the next song and stomp her bare foot forcefully down onto you, mushing you onto the plastic mat like a tiny sticker. After dozens of aggressive slams from Melissa's dexterous, and slick with sweat, foot, Melissa traded off with a friend of hers due to exhaustion and you were forced to take the brunt of that woman's abuse as well! It was only hours later when your mother's friends had left that you were able to pop free and get your Mom's attention.

Gazing wide-eyed at the song list, Melissa was totally enraptured in nostalgia as she read all the old hits loaded onto this definitely years old machine. "I can't believe they have one of these, maybe this school isn't half bad! It's been years since I've gotten to play, aww man I used to be an old pro!" Melissa eagerly browsed her favorite songs and she squealed in excitement, all thoughts of charging her phone, and definitely of her tiny son, vanished from her mind. You were pounded into the arrow pads over and over, as Melissa tapped you with just enough force to trigger a response from the old machine. While Melissa could tell the age of the machine from the song choice and physical wear, you could easily tell the age from the rough scratches along the ground, not to mention the powerful stench of foot odor reeking from years of service under this school's giantesses.

You tried with all your might to force your way free from your mom's shoe, pressing with all your might against the well worn tread as if doing some kind of bench press. The last thing you wanted was to be trapped here while your mom got busy playing, you'd endured that once long ago and you weren't about to voluntarily go through it again. Tapping her chin in thought, Melissa began mindlessly swiveling her foot against the machine. The rigid plastic seemed happy to rip you from your Mom's shoe, letting you snap free as Melissa moved her foot to change songs. You quickly popped up and gazed up at your towering mother. Her giant face seemingly miles away, not to mention the loud music and dark atmosphere, you knew getting her attention was never an option. Making a run for it, you bolted to the nearest edge, the front of the machine, only to be crudely interrupted when--

"OOOH! This one!" Melissa boomed out as she slammed her foot onto the 'up arrow' excitedly. Returning her feet to the neutral position, you were left smooshed flat against the up input as Melissa stared with intense focus at the oncoming notes, a goofy, ecstatic grin plastered onto her face. "Let's see if I still got it!" you heard your mother belt out causing you to gulp in fear. You tried to pop back up just like a moment ago, but Melissa was faster, beginning to play along with the song and pounding her foot against you. This continued repeatedly as Melissa got more and more into it, the stomps quickly becoming disorienting as they left you flatter and dizzier each time. You took solace that your gummy body totally stuck out against the flashing red arrow beneath you, but honestly with how people spent every second staring at the game, you wondered if it even mattered.

It was only a couple minutes in, but a few dozen harsh steps for you, when a girl who must've worked at The Hub interrupted your mom with a tap on the shoulder. "Miss? Did you not read the sign?" Melissa muttered out a confused "Huh?" before seeing where the girl was pointed. Clear as day on the side of the machine was a posted notice reading "Machine is Delicate. Please Remove Shoes Before Use!" Melissa sheepishly apologized for her clumsiness before kicking her shoes aside, the Hub attendant blowing some air out of her face before rolling her eyes and walking off.

"This feels so much better anyways! This game always makes me work up a sweat..." Melissa spoke to herself before returning her feet to the center of the game pad. You strained your eyes to look forwards instead of up at the ceiling, making out the terrifying sight of Melissa's purple socked feet wiggling restlessly right in front of you. You could already smell the pungent aroma of Melissa's foot odor wafting it's way onto you as she flexed and shifted her feet. You saw, almost in slow motion, as your mother hovered a visibly damp socked foot over you before letting it fall onto you to resume her game. As she lifted off of you to press other arrows, you were left in a slick sheen of her fresh sweat that covered you in a cloud of humid stench.

You savored every second Melissa's feet were occupied with other buttons, but due to being the forward button, you had to endure a constant assault as her left and right feet alternated on which one got to press the tiny boy flat. Your only chance at a break would be a missed note, but Melissa hardly seemed to miss a beat, and when she did it was due to clumsily mis-stepping and missing the back arrow. You cringed at the irony that if history had repeated, you probably could've escaped this smelly beat-down under your mother's obliviously stamping feet.

Finishing with an exuberant finale, Melissa eagerly waited to see her score, only to see the giant flashing letters of "HIGH SCORE" explode onto the screen. Melissa shrieked and hopped up and down wildly, shocked she had been able to play so well despite still feeling rusty. Wiping the sweat from her brow, which cascaded down to splash menacingly next to you, Melissa turned to see she had a bit of a crowd of young girls gathered that had been in awe of your mother's fancy footwork. Blushing at the praise they showered her in, Melissa shook off their compliments saying how "Oh, that was nothing special" Nervously stepping backwards, Melissa's foot squashed you once more but this time she stood there getting her space from the small crowd.

The screen rang out, "Continue???" which prompted the tired Melissa to twist her foot around to make a decision:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2779410-Overwhelming-Nostalgia