*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yang
  2. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2609438-Yang
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Yang  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yang

    by: amand891996
“Above!”

Yang thought, moving away from the expected point of attack, using her off hand to punch towards her target…
Only to be stymied by a round shield.
Her attack blocked, she immediately disengaged, moving back a little, but still staying within the range of the spear…

Which had changed into a short sword.

“Gyah!” she grunted as the sword made contact with her stomach, her hands and the gauntlets on them too far off to be able to block the attack. She felt her semblance charge even more, and she prepared to unleash the fury of her semblance in one punch…

“HALT!” Professor Goodwitch called out. “Pyrrha Nikos wins!”

Yang fumbled a bit, redirecting her already thrown punch into the ground beside Pyrrha, causing the metal floor to crack and crater.

“Dammit!! That punch would have done it! C’mon teach, I can still fight!!” she whined, even as she started to get out of her battle mode.

“Your aura has fallen below 10%, and thus, by the rules of this match, you have lost,” Goodwitch said with a glare to emphasize her words.

Beside Yang, Pyrrha giggled nervously, her eyes on the crater that Yang had just made.

“It was a good match Yang” she said in her perpetually soft tones.

Yang rolled her eyes. “I didn’t even touch you!” she grumbled. Pyrrha gave her an awkward smile, causing Yang to deflate a little.

“I will get you once Pyrrha. One day, I will land a punch on you!”

“Ms. Xiao Long. You need to be more aware of your opponent’s equipment. Ms. Nikos is not the most tricky opponent you will ever come across, and being able to anticipate changes in a weapon is something you need to work on. Ms. Nikos, good match. You may change and return to your seats." Yang sighed once more, and slung an arm around Pyrrha’s shoulder.

“Let’s go! I want to be back before the next match starts!” she said, pulling Pyrrha along.

X---X

Yang opened her locker to see an unfamiliar box in it.

“The Life Swapping Remote?” Yang read of the cover, giving it a dubious look. “Looks like the sort of think that Ruby would play around with….Dammit Ruby, I have told you not to leave your stuff in my locker!” She thought, frowning a little. A piece of paper fell out of the unsealed box.

Yang picked it up, and by chance read the title.

Your Guide to the Swapping Remote

Her eyebrows rose, wondering just what new foolishness her sister had gotten into. Her eyes widened further as she read on to the end of the small manual.

“Really Ruby…” She thought with a sigh.

“Are you done yet?” Pyrrha asked, startling Yang a little.

“Just a minute!” Yang replied, stuffing the manual back into the box. She gave the remote a contemplative look. “The possibilities though….Maybe I can find out just how many books Blake has in her collection. Or a few more embarrassing secrets of Weiss’. Oo, oo, Maybe if Goodwitch has a secret fetish?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amand891996 (UN: anand891996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2609438-Yang