*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My gradeschooler
  2. The Ruler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2700359-My-gradeschooler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2180363
People now shrink people and turn them into dolls of different sorts.
This choice: My gradeschooler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My gradeschooler

    by: joemjackson
"I've got a little one who just did great in school. As in most everything, except Gym, not the fittest in the class." the giant explained "But I'm still the proud Papa. Going into 4th and I think this is the perfect reward for good grades. And maybe teach a bit of responsibility."

You scream "I'm not a pet!"

"You most certainly are and you'd best get used to it." the giant snarled, showing a couple broken teeth "And I want a guarantee in case of escape."

The giantess shook her head "Sorry, obedience is up to the owner to teach. One last question, if I may? Is this gift for a boy or a girl?"

"Well since we don't know if I bought a a boy or a girl." said the giant "I think we'll leave the new toy to discover that for itself."

The giantess chuckled "Good plan, sir. But you can just tell me, say whisper in my ear?"

"Why not?" he shrugged, lowering your bottle to his waist and leaning next to the giantess's shoulder. "It's for my _____"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Son

2. Daughter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joemjackson (UN: joemjackson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2700359-My-gradeschooler