*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3098755-Gabrielle-the-Giantess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Beaubatons FTW  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Gabrielle the Giantess

    by: TinyEthan13
Harry was in the Great Hall having an early breakfast. It was mostly deserted, as the majority of the school was still in bed. He really needed to figure out this golden egg but had no clue where to start. Since it was Saturday, Harry did not have any classes. Maybe a walk on the grounds would help. Harry's thoughts were interrupted as he took a bite of toast. "Hi Harry," a female voice with a thick French accent called. He turned to see Fleur's younger sister coming towards him. At a young age, the girl was already stunning. She did look like her older sister in miniature.

With a swallow, Harry cleared his mouth. "Hi....umm...you are Fluer's younger sister... Gabrielle...right?"

"That's right," she responded, sitting next to Harry. Gabrielle was uncomfortably close, considering there was plenty of room. Her leg brushed against Harry's. "I made some juice with apple fresh from my family's orchard. I want you to try it." Gabrielle set a fancy glass bottle on the table. Harry hesitated. He did not want any juice. Plus, why was Fluer's little sister being so nice to him? "Please," added Gabrielle with her big puppy eyes.

"Umm... okay...sure." Harry picked up the bottle and unscrewed the lid. She watched him expectantly as he raised it to his lips. The juice was actually pretty good, and Harry politely drank a few sips. "Wow, that is really go..." A dizzy spell came over him before he could finish his sentence. Then his skin became tingly. The room appeared to grow as his clothes became loose. After a couple of seconds, Harry was completely engulfed in his clothes.

Gabrielle picked up the robes and shook them until the tiny naked Harry fell out. She then tossed the clothes into the fire. A somewhat dazed Harry looked up at the giant girl. She towered over him like the Astronomy Tower. Before he could fully process the situation, voices could be heard in the distance. Gabrielle looked over her shoulder to see Ron and Hermione coming over. Quickly, she stood up. Harry got a momentary view of her giant skirt-clad butt before she sat right on top of him. He was pinned on his back with his face pressed into the fabric of her skirt. Gabrielle smelled like lilacs. The weight was almost unbearable to the tiny boy.

"Have you seen Harry?" asked Hermione.

"He just left," replied Gabrielle as she took a bite of Harry's toast. To her dismay, Ron and Hermione sat down for breakfast. More people were starting to come down to the Great Hall. She would have to think of a way to sneak Harry out. But first, Gabrielle wanted to finish breakfast. She was hungry, plus she was covering up the fact that this was Harry's food. From underneath the giantess, Harry tried to move, but it was to no avail. If Harry had his wand, maybe he could figure out a way to get free. As it was, he was utterly trapped.

After Gabrielle finished eating, she discreetly lifted herself up just enough to grab the shrunken Harry Potter. Just then, Professor McGonagall was walking past. Gabrielle was worried the teacher would notice, so she quickly pulled the back of her skirt forward and dropped Harry. He landed softly against the squishy skin of her bare butt. There was a birthmark shaped kind of like a star on her left cheek.

Gabrielle stood up and walked out of the Great Hall. Each step she took jiggled the tiny boy, and he had to hold on tight to prevent himself from falling. Harry still could not believe the audacity of this little girl. First, she tricked him into drinking the shrinking potion. Then sitting on him and finally dropping him into the back of her underwear. Harry had a bad feeling of what was to come if he didn't escape.

A few minutes later, Gabrielle arrived at the Beauxbaton's carriage. In the magically enlarged interior, she went to the room she shared with Fleur. Thankfully Gabrielle's older sister was gone. The giantess' hand reached down and plucked Harry out. She set him on the dresser. Fancy bottles of perfume and lotion surrounded him. Harry was able to get a good look of his young captor's face, which looked smug. "I can believe I shrunk Harry Potter," she exclaimed with glee.

Harry decided to try and reason with the girl. "Listen, I don't know why you shrunk me, but you seem like a nice girl. I know that you know what you have done is wrong. If you get me back to normal, I will give you anything you want."

She laughed at his small voice. "No, I don't think so. It is not fair that Hogwarts has two champions. I am going to keep you like this so that my sister has a better chance of winning. Plus, who would not want a shrunken Harry Potter."

"People will come looking if I am gone," Harry interjected.

"I don't think they will look for you up my butt," Gabrielle said with a smirk as she picked the tiny boy up. "I am going to enjoy...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keeping you as a pet

*Noteb*
2. Eating you

*Noteb*
3. Giving you to my sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3098755-Gabrielle-the-Giantess