*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3096605-Yet-More-Options
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Other options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yet More Options

    by: wiblet
How about one of these scenarios?

1. Gabrielle Delacour does not like the fact that Hogwarts has two champions. She is only a guest at Hogwarts, and hasn't got a wand of her own yet, but she finds Harry in the Great Hall and offers him a drink, actually a shrinking solution, to eliminate him from the competition, and give her sister a fair chance of winning.

2. Partvati Patil is seriously annoyed with Harry. He invited her to the Yule Ball and not only does he not want to dance with her, he s ignoring her completely. She shrinks him in order to teach him a lesson. Even if she doesn't use him as an unwilling dance partner, someone else might.... hopefully one of the girls.

You have the following choices:

1. Beaubatons FTW

*Noteb*
2. Tiny Dancer

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wiblet (UN: wiblet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3096605-Yet-More-Options