*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2669778-More-4th-year-Scenarios
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: More Scenarios  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More 4th year Scenarios

    by: Lonly Wanderer
Here we go, hopefully someone finds the ideas interesting, good luck to you

1) Due to being a Veela, Fleur Delcour is attacked by some Slytherin 7th years and shrunk so the purebloods could have the 'creature' as a pet and sex slave. Fleur manages to escape and is found by Hermione Granger who initially wants to help restore her size, but decides she would like to keep her like this instead, a mix of having no female friends, being apparently difficult to be around (so having someone like fleur who can't leave her sounds like a great idea) and most problematically that the mix of dark curses used on Fleur had effected her allure, which due to her fear and panic was being pumped out at full blast in the teen witch's face.

2) With Dragon hunting being 99% sight based Harry decides to use an invisibility charm on himself just before he reaches the nest, so the dragon will lose him and in the confusion he can grab the egg. The problem is he messes up the spell and accidentally shrinks to an inch tall, falling off his broom in the process. The only thing stopping him from going splat on the ground is where he'd been flying, having been directly above his fellow champion Fleur and falling directly on top of her, her hefty bosom cushioning his landing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hermione and the little Veela

2. Harry flight through the french alps

3. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2669778-More-4th-year-Scenarios