*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2664130-A-Problem-and-Maybe-a-Solution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2181858
Your brother in need of a housing asks to stay with you. Things are different and changing
This choice: He was already starting to get horny again?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Problem, and Maybe a Solution?

    by: Thatbadwriter
When you looked at Tyler again you saw your brother was already hard as rock, again, despite having literally just "relieved" himself. It apparently had't taken Tyler long to notice either as he soon openly grabbed his length and began fapping away saying, "Don't worry bro I got this." Your brain reentered a state of panic for a million and one reasons, but shockingly your highest concern wasn't just how...wrong this all was it was, to your terror, how little you seemed to mind deep down, that part of you almost wanted this to be the norm...NO, no that's utterly impossible! Now grappling with this newly discovered...thing...you'd found inside yourself you barely noticed your brother's moans becoming fevered panting until he finally, with another roar of climax, painted the underside of your dining table "Oopsie...sorry bro," Tyler panted, clearly not the least bit sorry as he bathed in the afterglow.

This was too much, this was all just more than you could handle so you told your brother you'd be taking your regular morning walk, that was in no way part of your routine, and after getting dressed you booked it out the door. Several minutes in the morning air was, surprisingly, already beginning to help as your nerves were becoming marginally less frayed. Before long though you saw an odd looking corner shop you'd never noticed before. Almost compelled to go in you did just that and found a bizarre store that appeared to be an herbalists, but almost nothing was labeled and what was had some writing of a language you couldn't even comprehend adorning them. You were then startled as a cloaked figure behind the desk, whom you could almost swear hadn't been there moments earlier, called out to you, "Come here my boy," they called in a voice so raspy you could pin it as neither male nor female. The abrupt start passed, you walked to the counter and they asked, "Now my boy, what is your name? What ails you?"

"Uh, I'm Tim," you replied, not thrilled with being referred to as a "boy," but suspecting the raspy voice came from someone of seniority you let it go, "I'm not really sick I guess."

"Ah good, but that is not what I asked Tim. What ails you?" they asked again.

"Well it's kind of personal..." you admitted.

"Then lend me your hand," they said and after doing so they read your palm letting out the occasional "Ah" sound like they were reading the very secrets of the universe, "You did not tell me it was your brother who troubles you."

Your heart leapt into your throat at this and you double checked your hand to make sure it didn't say I'm worried I might be attracted to my brother, "What in the...?" you began to ask, but the storekeeper then produced two, what looked like, teabags one red and one orange "What are these?"

"These will fix what ails you," they stated simply, as if this made all the sense in the world.

"But what do they do?" you pushed.

"They shall give you some...control...over your situation," the cloaked person explained, "All you must do is prepare you and your brother some tea and this will do the rest, but whatever you do do not confuse these mixtures. The red is for yourself and the orange your brother."

"When you say control...what do you mean?" you asked nervously "I don't want to hurt my brother or anything."

"And you shall not Tim, nothing shall occur unless the both of you desire it," they explained, appearing to grow short of temper, "Now go my child."

Trying not to let the "child" grate on your nerves you picked up the teabags unsure of payment, but they neither asked nor appeared as if they were going to so you made your way outside. The instant both feet were out the door you felt your mind become slightly blurry. Looking behind you you saw the same old 7/11 that was always there with the same zitty clerk picking his nose behind the desk, but you didn't question it, the strange herbs and herbalist apparently wiped from your mind. Recalling the tea you'd just purchased, for some reason it had just seemed it would be the answer to your problems, you began your walk back home.

When you did arrive home you found a distinct lack of your brother in the immediate area, but soon heard the rumblings of your washing machine, guess he just had stuff to clean. You then called out for your brother and what walked down the hall was a still "nude as they day he was born" Tyler revealing a bellybutton piercing and a formerly hidden tattoo of a tangle of roses along the right side of his eight pack, previously missed as your brain panicked earlier. At least he wasn't hard, or that hard, it was hard to tell considering the kid was hung like a horse. "Whatcha need bro?" he asked.

"Um...where are your..." you fumbled.

"Oh sorry, my outfit is in the wash," he explained, his sorry betrayed by his casual nudity.

My outfit? As in one outfit? Jesus how bad did this kid have it after you left, maybe you could go clothes shopping later, for now you told him "I got this new kind of tea I wanna try and I think you should to."

"Ok, sure thing Tim just let me know when it's ready," Tyler said strolling back to the laundry room and revealing a small embroidery tramp stamp above his bubble butt, who even was Tyler anymore you wondered.

A little while later the tea was ready and you called for your brother once more, his clothes now in the dryer, he sauntered in ready to sip tea with his brother as if he weren't casually naked. The two of you drank from your respective cups and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2664130-A-Problem-and-Maybe-a-Solution