*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2631613-A-kind-valley-girl-of-an-Amazon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184592
Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here
This choice: A kind valley girl of an Amazon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A kind valley girl of an Amazon.

    by: P O S T B O Y
"Oh my gosh, …are you like okay! You totes fell pretty hard..." A shadow loomed over you as you saw a massive hand with neon pink colored manicured nails. Easily lifting you up, like you weight like a dainty little feather. There you stare face to face of a young teenaged Amazon. Her skin was a light olive color with long light sandy blond hair that looks so soft. The ten foot and half tall girl's lips were a slightly shiny, a clear sign of lip gloss. What she wears for clothing on their slim yet muscular body of hers was a simple pink shirt and yellow skirt. Her bust were plump yet tamed, complementing her athletic frame very nicely. On her mighty feet, were a pair of sparkly white mules. Her right foot has a golden anklet with pink heart shaped gems.

"Yeah…I'm fine." You weezed as look away from the girl and quickly walk away. Your cheeks felt like they were are on fire while your second head is very much awake. You felt every single beat of your young heart as you walk to the homeroom's door. 'Jesus H. Christ…wr didn't have THAT in middle school.'

Until now, amazons have always been normal looking girls to you. If not more active and…sporty. Sure they often stand at heights of six or seven feet, and could easily outshine any average athlete at everything. All at the tender age eleven. But they still look like perfectly normal young girls.

But apparently...puberty hits them like a meteor.

As the boy entered the room, The naive blue-eyed Amazon or better known as Alondra was saddened. She totes didn't mean to scare the little guy! But luckily she can get to know him better, since they have the same homeroom.

As you quickly sat down in a nearest available desk, you noticed the teacher wasn't there. You scanned as teens of all races coming in the classroom. Some chattering it up, others roughhoused and tell jokes amongst themselves. You just awkwardly stared at them all, feeling out of place. And to make it worse, someone apparently decided to sit next to you.

With a big gulp, you turn your head to see a…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2631613-A-kind-valley-girl-of-an-Amazon