*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2632460-the-girl-who-you-bumped-into-earlier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2184592
Just the daily misadventures of a kid in school and stuff. Nothing to see here
This choice: ...the girl who you bumped into earlier.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...the girl who you bumped into earlier.

    by: Unknown
"Like, hey there." You hear in an all-too-familiar voice. You shakily turn to see the Amazon girl from before. "I'm like, totes sorry if I scared you out there. I was hoping we could try again. The name's Alondra." She extends a hand out to you.

Hesitantly, you reach out to meet her hand. "D-Daniel." You stutter as you're still a bit embarrassed at look at her... defined body so closely. "It's okay. You just startled me is all."

"I get ya. We Amazons can be hella startling when ya don't expect us." She grabs your hand, only instead of shaking it, she uses it to pull you into her cleavage. "I'm more of 'hugging' type'a gal."

Out of the corner of your eye, you see some of the roughhousing boys take notice of you two as they pointed you out and laughed among themselves. Your face goes even redder at the realization that they might use this to give you hell later. As you remain trapped in her embrace, you can't help but feel her toned and muscled body press against yours. You look up to see that she seems ready to say something.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184592-School-days/cid/2632460-the-girl-who-you-bumped-into-earlier