*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. actually Ricky's room
  2. Micro Adventure With Babysitter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185388-The-Babysitter-Has-A-Dick/cid/3105862-actually-Rickys-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2185388
You get shrunk while the babysitter is over and find out she has a special surprise.
This choice: Kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

actually Ricky's room

    by: dan
By: Carakins on CHYOA


"Well, if the nerd isn't home..." Natalie giggles to herself, pushing open the door to Ricky's room and stepping inside. A quick fumble for the switch, and the lights flip on, revealing the total mess he'd left laying about everywhere. Clothes littered across the floor, magazines and and disks and papers scattered around his desk and dresser, crooked posters for obscure video games taped haphazardly to the wall. Fuck, Ricky thinks to himself, still hanging there awkwardly as his gigantic crush stands by the door, seemingly looking around his room. If he'd known she was going to have a look he would have bothered to clean it up for once!

But oddly, he can hear her... taking a deep breath? "Mmmh. Ricky..," she finally exhales, gently pushing the door shut behind her. _What the hell? She sounds so sensual. _He desperately clings to the front of her pants as she steps gracefully around the crap on his floor, seeming to make her way towards his bed. In all honesty, the only reason he hadn't already plummeted to the ground was the lump in her pants beneath him, which was proving to be a very useful foothold... even if it did seem bigger...

"Too bad you're not here..." Natalie coos, turning and sitting down heavily on the end of Ricky's mattress, enough to dislodge him from his perch and dump the inch-tall teen on the bed between her legs. "We could have had so much fun together..." The words are enough to snap poor little Ricky right out of his daze, his usual pasty complexion now beet red. _WHAT!? _He flips himself over, gazing upwards at his crush from between her enormous thighs just in time to see her holding a pair of his underwear in front of her face. "Tidy whities. Fitting," she giggles again. "No use in having that tiny little cock of yours swimming around in boxers."

Ricky's heart nearly stops, but before he can even make sense of the situation, she crumples his undies into a ball and presses it against her face, inhaling deeply. "Mmmh," Natalie moans, pulling them away and letting them dangle in front of her again. "I'll make you my bitch some day..." It takes a huge amount of effort for Ricky to swallow the urge to yell out to her, right then and there. Oh god. Oh fuck. She's into me. I've never been so hard in my life, god I need her...

His little world shifts again, as Natalie adjusts herself, lifting her ass up off of the bed. Ricky's eyes follow her skyward, trying to take in as much as possible. Oddly, that lump he'd gotten a good foothold on seemed... bigger. Much bigger. More like a bulge, really, he thinks to himself without realizing the implications, his mind suddenly overwhelmed with excitement as his crush reaches down and pops the button on her jeans, pulling the zipper down. Beneath it... black fabric. Panties? _Spandex, _Ricky quickly realizes as she reaches above her waistband and hooks the garment with her fingers, peeling it down with her jeans.

The next thing that meets poor little Ricky's eyes as his crush unknowingly strips for him is almost enough to break his mind. As the fabric crests her groin, that bulge that he'd been standing on earlier practically explodes outwards. His view is occluded for just a moment by the bunched-up mass of fabric Natalie is tugging down her legs, but then he's face to face with it. A mass of flesh that doesn't belong, a few shades darker than the rest of her skin. Two gigantic, swollen nuts hang beneath the groin of the girl he'd dreamed about, somewhere in size between an ostrich egg and a softball, and many, many times bigger than Ricky himself. His eyes follow her sack upwards, to the point where it meets an enormously thick tube of flesh, the same tone of tanned flesh as her nuts... and seemingly limp.

The bed quakes beneath Ricky as his massive babysitter drops back down, her slumbering beast staring him in the face, flanked by its two boulder-sized testes. He'd figured earlier that he was probably about an inch tall in this state... and this thing was easily three, maybe four times taller than he was, just in terms of how thick it was. _Holy fuck she's almost thicker than I am long... when she's flaccid... _Ricky's own little dick throbs with involuntary excitement at the thought, as he stares at her tip, the tan flesh bunched up over her glans. She's uncut?

"Only a matter of time, Ricky," her voice booms, more aggressive this time. She has that pair of underwear bunched up in her hand again. He gulps, watching her gigantic cock start to twitch and swell. "Gonna be mine... all mine... to do as I want with." The skin around her glans starts to peel backwards, the entire monster swelling even thicker. _Cock. Natalie has a cock. _It's only just starting to sink in. A bit of pinkish skin starts to appear, the entire thing lurching towards little Ricky, the foreskin quickly peeling back now. _Cock. Natalie. _With a wet, fleshy noise, her cockhead pops free, its face almost flat, save for a gentle convex shape and a gently bulging ring around her urethra. _So huge... she could swallow me with it! _And she's just getting started...

Ricky scrambles to the side, the enormous glans quickly encroaching on his spot between her thighs, its towering bulk like a building, easily more than four times taller than him now. Behind the gentle flare of her cock head, powerful yet subtle veins run through the pinkish flesh, still sliding across his bedsheets as her beast lengthens and fattens. Not just a dick, Ricky realizes, in an increasing state of disbelief as he glances back at the end of what he'd thought was her foreskin, but now was more than halfway back her quickly growing length. _That's a sheath. Natalie has a fucking horse cock. A horse cock big enough to put any stallion to shame. _It's shocking, it's confusing... and Ricky is harder than ever, watching the monstrosity start to lift itself up, still growing longer. If she's four times thicker than I am tall... and I'm an inch tall... she's gotta be sixteen... seventeen inches long... and still going... god...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dan (UN: dan212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185388-The-Babysitter-Has-A-Dick/cid/3105862-actually-Rickys-room