*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2667839-Give-her-mates-a-call
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Give her mates a call.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Give her mates a call.

    by: Saracen1187
Getting out her phone to call her two bandmates and friends, Lindsay and Kelly, Megan was all smiles. Kelly was the first one she called, and it took a while for the girl to answer her phone, as was usual. While she was waiting, Megan pointed at a passing black girl in her late teens, swapping her ebony ass and hips over to a skinny middle-aged guy with a beard and mustache. The white guy's grubby jeans stretched drastically as his 'ghetto' ass and wide hips took up residence in them, while the teenager's shorts became loose fitting around her now flat, male butt and narrow hips. Megan chuckled to herself as the two walked on, unaware.

"Hello?" Kelly eventually answered. "What's up Megs?" Kelly said, calling Megan by the name she always did.

"Can you come and meet me, I've got something extra awesome to share with you?" Megan said over the phone, grinning and rubbing her snatch through her tight leggings and watching more people pass her by in the street.

"What? Now?" Kelly asked. "My mom has me kinda doing something." She grumbled.

"Trust me, this is better!" Megan promised her. "This will take priority." Megan said, pointing at another couple of passersby. This time it was a 12-year old girl and who looked to be her uncle in his early to mid 20's. Back to puberty for you dude. Megan smirked, as the man's head was sucked down into his body, and seconds later it popped up on his neice's young body... and vice-versa. And this time the man would be having periods as he went through puberty, which amused Megan no end. She felt like she'd done the girl a favor, as it looked down her new adult male body was quite athletic and she was sporting a decent sized package in her jeans.

"Fine, where do you want to meet up?" Kelly sighed, hearing Megan chuckle over the phone. Curiosity had got the better of Kelly.

"Outside the park, and bring Lindsay with you if you can. She'll want to see this too." Megan said, before hanging up.

With that done, Megan set off towards the park to meet up with her friends.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More swaps en-route.

2. She ends up getting detoured.

*Noteb*
3. A short while later.

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2667839-Give-her-mates-a-call