*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2667455-Just-swap-some-people-in-the-street
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Just swap some people in the street  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just swap some people in the street

    by: Saracen1187
Perhaps inevitably it was going to be the random passersby in the street that would be the first targets for Megan and her renewed powers. After all she had been without for a while and she wanted to break them in again. Peering out of the window, she smirked upon seeing a few people. A parcelman delivering something to a house across the street got her attention first. The middle-aged blonde woman who had answered the door in her bathrobe was chatting to the delivery guy. She probably looked better later in the day, but first thing in the morning... not so much. Megan knew the woman's name, Michaela, she was split from her husband and probably fancied the mailman or something, since she talked to him a lot.

"If you want what's in his pants so badly, here..." Megan smirked, swapping the pair. One of the woman's hands left the box she was holding and went down to her bathrobe, making sure her erection didn't appear through the folds since she wasn't wearing any panties. The late 20's parcelman had promptly 'delivered' another package to the woman, his own, and was now the owner of her mature pussy lips. And they continued chatting, Megan just snickered and looked elsewhere in the street.

A young mother walking her two young children to school was next. She was a brunette, about mid 30's and she had a 10-year old son and a 7-year old daughter in tow as she walked down the street. She wasn't in the best shape and carried around a little excess weight around the hips and waist, but she wasn't too bad. Which was good for the young boy, whose head was soon swapped onto his mother's body. He was now the tallest of the three at 5'6", and he was wearing his mother's former white sweater, her jeans and her tennis shoes, not to mention her bra and panties. No need for thanks kid. Megan again thought, before also deciding to target the boy's sister too.

"Have your brother's boobs." Megan grinned, swapping the boy's new C-cup breasts onto his little sister... and stretching out her little dress. The boy was now flat chested again, but would be developing some new boobs in a few years for sure.

As the family disappeared from view, Megan searched the streets for more 'victims', and soon found a couple in the form of two unrelated strangers. A Latina high school girl suddenly lost the long dark ponytail she was sporting on her head and gained a middle-aged white man's short, chesnut-brown haircut. The guy on the other hand looked even weirer than the girl with her long ponytailed hair. "Ahh, I can do better than that." Megan told herself, also exchanging the girl's juicy ass with the man's flatter, older one. The man kept walking as a shapely teenage Latina ass and hips stretched his corderoy pants to the point of splitting. On the flipside, the girl had to grab her own jeans to stop them from falling down off her narrow hips and flat butt.

"Oh yes, I'm back bitches!" Megan once again grinned, before deciding her next move.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mess with her family next.

2. Give her mates a call.

3. Go out for a walk...and for some fun.

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2667455-Just-swap-some-people-in-the-street