*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2692805-Experiment-on-her-mates-first
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Experiment on her mates first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Experiment on her mates first

    by: Saracen1187
Glancing over to the unconscious bodies of her two bandmates, Lindsay and Kelly, Megan decided they were as good a targets as any to test her powers on, just to see if it felt as good as she remembered. Kelly was the first, and since they were all staying over at Megan's house while her mother and aunt stayed at a friend's house for a day. The rest of Megan's family however, her two brothers and her sister, were all in their rooms, fast asleep. Which was ideal.

Kelly, who slept in her trademark black bobble hat was half uncovered by a sheet as she laid on the spare mattress normally kept under Megan's bed. She was naked except for her underneath vest and her skull-motif panties. "Let's see how you look with a dick Kelly." Megan amused herself, thinking of her brother Danny. Instantly, the fabric of Kelly's panties started to bulge outward as Danny's sizeable cock and his balls pushed out of Kelly's groin, sealing her vagina shut. Kelly fidgeted a little, but remained sleeping, even as her new cock hardened into a full blown erection.

"Hmm, didn't know he'd got that big." Megan muttered to herself, referring to the size of her brother's junk. But she knew that Danny wasn't as big as Kurt was, and that was when she turned her attention to Lindsay, who unfortunately was laying on her stomach. However, Megan smiled, because she knew Lindsay was a heavy sleeper, and she was right next to her, sharing the same bed. She rolled Lindsay over, so she could see the change happen again, then she 'borrowed' Kurt's junk too. Lindsay's dark blue panties were stretched as a large penis and the balls to accompany it sprouted between her legs. She took popped a boner, and she had over an inch on Kelly, easy.

"Now that's more like it." Megan giggled quietly, watching the head of her step-brother's cock push up past the waistband of Lindsay's underwear.

"And lets see what your boobs feel like." Megan mumbled, as she swapped her own chest with Lindsay's. She looked down at Lindsay as her ample DD-cup tits deflated in her bra, morphing into Megan's small B-cups. And Megan got even more turned on as her friend's breasts manifested on her chest... causing her own bra to snap in back. She took off her ruined garment and chuckled, groping and squeezing the soft 'pillows' she now possessed. "Hmm, pretty nice, a little heavy though." She commented.

Kelly suddenly stirred again, reaching down to casually rub her hard-on, before drifting back on to sleep.

Megan just grinned to herself. She didn't know how she had done without her powers.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She swaps everything back.

*Noteb*
2. She keeps swapping things around.

*Noteb*
3. Some time later.

4. Megan goes back to sleep for now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2692805-Experiment-on-her-mates-first