*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Back home after work
  2. New city, new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog/cid/2816743-Back-home-after-work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2192770
A furry version of Balto is (unintentionally) cheating on Jenna!
This choice: Back home after work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Back home after work

    by: Red Mask
When Balto came back from work the lights in the house are all out. "Mmmm, everyone must be asleep by now", Balto thought. As he went upstairs, he heard moaning and groaning coming form his and Jenna's bedroom. When he saw the door slightly open, he looked through crack and something that made him turn on. He saw his wife naked and masturbating, she was fingering her pussy and have a large dildo in her ass, he was so turned on that he wants to fuck her now, especially when he saw her start sucking her tits.

"Hello Jenna enjoying yourself", he said, as he walked in the bedroom to greet his naked wife. Jenna gasped and try to explain to Balto whta he has just witnessed. As she tried to explain he gazed fell upon his raging erection in his pants, she then gets turned on by it. "So you want to explained to me why you are playing with your self", he ask. She couldn't give an asnwered, but instead just kept fingering herself. Balto knows that she wants to fuck so he closed and locks the door and strip naked so he can have a fun time with his sexy wife. They both start by making out and touching one another, Balto would squeeze her ass and Jenna wrap her legs around him. Balto would then preceed to suck on her F cup tits, he would switch form tit to tit every 20 seconds.

Jenna was getting pleasured from this and she begins to get wet from it. Balto would then lick her cunt and she would scream in pleasure, Balto, even started to suck on her clit, while fingering her cunt and using the dildo that is still in her ass to fuck her anus. Jenna couldn't take anymore and came right on the spot, making a puddle of her juice on the bed sheet. Balto would drink up her release and then flip her over so she can give him a blowjob. Jenna then start sucking her husband's cock and deepthroating him in the process, and play with his balls, while she's at it. Balto was in heaven from just the feeling of Jenna's mouth on his cock. He then flip her over and pulled out of her and began to fuck her tits. Jenna would lick the head of the cock when it came close to her mouth. Balto would feel he is close and have Jenna swallow his cock and came in her mouth, and Jenna enjoys it.

Jenna then gets on her hands and knees and shook her ass at Balto, he then shoved his 9 inch cock in her pussy and begins to pounds her hard and deep. Jenna moans from this and she started to leak more of her juices, cause Balto's cock to go i faster and deeper. Both moaned from the pleasure they are recieving from this and are getting closer to release.

Balto then pulled out of her pussy, when Jenna ask why he pulled out, her only answer in her asshole getting speared by Balto. She screamed and moans from how her asshole that hasen't been used to fuck Balto's cock in years, is being used by Balto and his huge cock is casue her to unexpectedly cum and soaking Balto's balls and legs in process. This caused Balto to cum in her ashole and both moan from the sheer bliss they just have experienced. Balto pulled out of Jenna, and both of got under the cover, turn the light off and began to fall asleep.

"I love you, Balto."
"Love you too, Jenna. Sweet dreams."
And they both fell asleep, with the smile that they have on their face, from the love making they have done tonight. In their new home.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Red Mask (UN: bernmanu1104 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192770-Balto-the-Cheating-Wolfdog/cid/2816743-Back-home-after-work