*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Android 18's Plan
  2. Android 18
  3. Dragonball Z/Super
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2690801-Android-18s-Plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: She Shrinks Someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Android 18's Plan

    by: CountDugula
Krillin had been neglecting 18 lately, or at least that's how his wife felt. Krillin was so busy providing for her financially-wise that he seemed to be forgetting her other needs.

So the sly seductive android had thought up a plan, she'd asked for help from the genius heir of Capsule Corp: Bulma Briefs. The blue haired scientist had not disappointed, she'd provided her blond friend with a powder to sprinkle in Krillin's food. "This'll put him back under your thumb, pun intended!" Bulma had winked at 18.

So the following night, at dinner time, she sprinkled some of the solution onto Krillin's plate of food. Krillin took a bite as he sat down at the table, and suddenly felt rather woozy.

"Something wrong, dear?" 18 asked with a sly smirk. Krillin held his head, "I dunno...the room is spinning...did you get taller?" The bald headed martial artist asked his wife before things went black.

Krillin had passed out mid-shrinking, he was laying unconscious in his seat as 18 chuckled and stood up to stride over to him.

"Now I get what she meant, he really can be under my thumb now." 18 smirked as she reached down and scooped his limp body up into her slender hand.

"I think it's time we rekindle our flame, darling.." 18 whispered seductively as she took him to the bedroom.

You have the following choices:

1. Krillin Wakes Up in 18's Boot

*Noteb*
2. Krillin Wakes Up In Bed With 18

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2690801-Android-18s-Plan