*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193314-Detachable-Dick--Home/cid/QNGP2H9C3-inside-the-plastic-bag-next-to-the-door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2193314
About you, and your detachable dick. Story focuses on your Sister and Mother. (Femdom)
This choice: inside the plastic bag next to the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

inside the plastic bag next to the door

    by: 18
You don't hesitate for long and throw your cock into the plastic bag. “Shit, I should be a little more careful” you were a little careless, but luckily whatever was in the bag was relatively soft. The bag tipped over just as you were walking out of your room into the hallway. Luckily you noticed that, who knows, otherwise your 'thing' would have rolled out. You quickly grabbed the bag and were about to carefully put it back down when your mother came over to you. "ah there it is, you can give me the bag, I was looking for it"

You cursed internally but it didn't help. Your mother took the bag. You walked down the hall together and you asked, "Mum, what's in there?"


"Oh, there is only _____ in there."

You have the following choices:

1. rubbish

*Noteb*
2. something for adult pleasures (her sex toys)

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FunFetish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193314-Detachable-Dick--Home/cid/QNGP2H9C3-inside-the-plastic-bag-next-to-the-door