*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No, you need the device for that
  2. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193314-Detachable-Dick--Home/cid/A8RM5KDXJ-No-you-need-the-device-for-that
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2193314
About you, and your detachable dick. Story focuses on your Sister and Mother. (Femdom)
This choice: No, you need the device for that  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No, you need the device for that

    by: 18
You try to put your cock back where it belongs but it just falls off again and hits the floor in front of you. A brief pain runs through your body, but you grit your teeth. "That's not going to work. I'll have to deal with it later." You put your pants back on without further ado and pick up your cock. "Okay, what do I do with you? In my pants you would just fall out and end up lying on the floor. Hmm, pocket?" A test showed you that the pockets of your jeans were too tight.

"Damn, are you going to come and help me or do I have to do everything myself?" your sister shouted. You probably had to hurry before she got angry and stormed into your room.

You quickly look around. Simply laying your cock on the bed that didn't have a cover or blanket yet wasn't an option, what if your sister or worse, your mother discovered it. Since you were just clearing out the moving truck, there wasn't much in your room where you could hide it. Your desk contained of pieces, leaning against the wall, and next to it was the old office chair with a cushion on it. Your carpet was rolled up on the floor against the other wall. Also two boxes with your books were standing next to the carpet. There was also a plastic bag next to the door that you had no idea what it contains.

"Oh, nothing's going to happen to my 'thing', is it?" You quickly decide to hide your cock ________ and quickly run downstairs to help your sister.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FunFetish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193314-Detachable-Dick--Home/cid/A8RM5KDXJ-No-you-need-the-device-for-that