*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2740054-Brad-turns-himself-into-Karens-favorite-dildo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: Brad turns himself into Karen’s favorite dildo.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brad turns himself into Karen’s favorite dildo.

    by: DudeJude
Brad excuses himself and heads to the bathroom. He pulls out Karen’s favorite battery powered dildo and heads to the shed.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes Babe. I want to try something a little different.”, said Brad as he put on a robe and headed out to the shed.

Brad grew more excited as he thought about his upcoming adventure as a little plastic sex toy. His erection was rock hard as he finished scanning the device. After setting the delay to 20 minutes, he entered the machine. He paused momentarily, thinking of all the things that could go wrong with this little stunt, but the risk made it even more exciting. After slamming the button the door closed and the machine did it’s work.

Brad exited the booth, grabbed his soon to be twin, and headed back up to the bedroom. He stopped on the way to masturbate one last time in the bathroom to relieve his anticipation of his upcoming transformation. It would be a few days before he had any control over his body.

Brad looked at his watch and headed into the bedroom where his wife was reclined on her back, smiling sexily at him.

“Ready for another round?”, she said as she pushed the covers off of her, revealing her amazingly curvy body.

“I won’t need any time to recover in a few minutes.”, said Brad as he lay next to his wife with the dildo behind his back. “I’m going to enjoy being up close and personal in that pussy of yours.”, he said as he lightly ran his fingers across it.

Karen moaned and looked over at Brad as he quickly changed shape. His skin took on a plastic look and he quickly diminished in size. She recognized the two didos sitting on the bed and was momentarily confused. She picked up one in each hand and smiled.

“Hmmmm... I wonder which one of you is Brad? I kind of lost track when the transformation happened.“, she said.

Brad still had all of his senses, but could no longer communicate with his wife. He thought it would be even kinkier if she didn’t know which one was him. It would be a huge turn on to be used or watch as the real dildo was seeing some action. He knew that Karen would make sure she both dildos saw plenty of action and his twin couldn’t be transformed by the device, so his identity could easily be determined at a later date. His body tingled as Karen gripped him in her hand. Her tits looked incredibly massive from his much smaller size. It was really an odd sensation to be turned into a piece of plastic with a few electronics inside. His vision was oriented toward the his tip. He wondered what it would feel like when Karen flipped his switch and hoped that she would use him first.

Karen set down the real dildo where it could see what was happening and pushed Brad between her tits. Brad’s mind was overwhelmed by the sensations of rubbing against his wife’s very full breasts. She held him up to her face and kissed him once before she flipped on a switch and Brad began to vibrate uncontrollably. He watched as Karen placed him at the tip of her vagina and teased her clit a little with his “face”.

“Put me in! Damn it, push me into that sweet, sweet pussy!”, thought Brad. He forgot his own name as Karen finally fulfilled his wish and plunged him into her, slowly moving him in and out. As she picked up the pace, Brad couldn’t focus on anything except the long massive continuous orgasm that he was having. After what seemed like an eternity, Karen pulled him out and placed him on the dresser, covered in her juices.

It took a minute for Brad to regain his grasp on reality, but he eventually remembered what he was. A cheap little sex toy. A sentient and happy cheap little sex toy. He watched as Karen played with his twin for a while, jealous that it wasn’t him as she sucked on the dildo, pleasuring it with her mouth.

Later that night, Karen took both of the dildos to the sink and rinsed them off. “That was certainly unexpected. I’ll play along with this little fantasy, but he’s going to owe me BIG time!”, thought Karen as she put both of the dildos up to her face and smiled. “You like that, didn’t you? I have to say, that was pretty amazing. I never expected that you would want to become a little plastic dick. Well, maybe not so little. I might have to keep you like this for a while or even upgrade you to the new model. Oh yeah, now that’s a good idea. How would you like that? You like being a little fuck toy, don’t you, DILDO? You’re only good for one thing, but boy do you do it so well. Goodnight Dildo.”, said his wife, right before she unceremoniously threw him into the drawer and closed it. All he could do is sit here until she used him again or changed him back. The severity of the transformation ensured that he wouldn’t be human again for at least 3 days. “I might have made a mistake changing into this form.”, thought Brad as he contemplated his existence as a vibrating, plastic penis. The last thing Brad heard was a giggle and fading footsteps.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2740054-Brad-turns-himself-into-Karens-favorite-dildo