*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2740032-After-a-long-24-hours-Karen-is-able-to-transfo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: After a long 24 hours, Karen is able to transform Brad back into his human body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

After a long 24 hours, Karen is able to transfo...

    by: DudeJude
Karen looked impatiently as her watch as Brad looked over her shoulder. Brad had stayed in the shed area to avoid being detected. The last thing he wanted is to have animal control find him and place him in the zoo. It was illegal to own a spider monkey as a pet and didn’t want to risk being seen. He spent a large chunk of time watching the television that Karen brought him. He was also a little shamed to admit that he passed most of the time masturbating when Karen wasn’t around. He was amazed at how sensitive his penis was and how quickly he recovered. He also spent some of the time reading the manual and had a pretty good understanding of its functions.

“Okay Brad, it’s time. I’ve given you an extra half hour, just to be sure.”, said Karen as she directed him toward the booth.

Brad gave a thumbs up with his foot and Karen activated the machine. Moments later, Brad stepped out of the booth, dressed in the clothes that he had worn prior to being transformed.

“Thank God! Man, that was certainly the most bizarre thing to ever happen to me.”, said Brad. He hugged his wife and felt her modified body’s tits pressing up against his chest. He gave his wife a passionate kiss and began to lift her shirt to get a better look.

“Not yet Brad... Lets take this back to the bedroom.

Hours later, Brad fell back on the bed, exhausted. You know O love your original body, but this one is really fun to play with.”, he said with a smirk.

Karen smiled and tried to reposition her breasts in a more comfortable position. “I’m glad I don’t have these monsters all the time. They are great in the bedroom, but really get in the way.”

Brad reached over and played with his wife’s nipple. Karen smacked his hand away and said, “These things are all you focus on. You know, we could give you a pair as well. Hell, we could give to the whole package and you can deal with them. I also would love to see what a blow job is like from the other end.”

“I could accommodate that wish.”, said Brad optimistically. “Or, I have some other ideas that you might find interesting.”

“Like what?”, said Karen excitedly.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2740032-After-a-long-24-hours-Karen-is-able-to-transfo