*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2761230-Brad-becomes-support-for-Karens-huge-breasts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: Brad becomes support for Karen’s huge breasts.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brad becomes support for Karen’s huge breasts.

    by: DudeJude
Brad adjusted the parameters on the device and smiled. “You first!”, said Brad as he motioned Karen to the device.

She smiled at Brad and anxiously entered the booth. She had no idea what her dear husband had planned, but all the preparations had been made for a trip. The details were all in an envelope on the table.

After a brief moment, Karen walked out of the booth and gasped! He tits were absolutely enormous, as were some other parts of her body. She made Jessica Rabbit looks flat chested and the slightest movement made her very aware of their presence.“ I look like some porn star!” Squeaked Karen in a high pitched voice. “I sound like one too! I don’t even own a bra this large. Hell, I’d probably have to have one custom made! And I barely look 21!”

Brad smiled at her and kissed her passionately. “Let me help you out with that.” He said as he walked into the booth and pressed the button. Once the machine finished, she waited for Brad to walk out, but the booth appeared empty. Confused, she walked up to get a closer look and say a black piece of fabric on the floor of the booth. She lifted up her new sexy bra and smiled.

“Well now, what do we have here you little pervert.”, said Karen as she held the bra up to her chest. Slowly, she slipped the soft fabric over her bouncing tits and managed to clasp it.

Brad saw himself in the mirror and would have a huge erection if that were even possible. He was snuggly holding his wife’s impossibly sized breasts as her new bra. Every little move caused him to feel pleasure. He tested his ability to squeeze her breasts slightly.

“So what now? I’ll go.... WOW!”, said Karen as she felt her bra massage her new chest. That’s, like..... ooooooooooh... don’t stop!”, said Karen as she held onto the table.” Once the sensations finally subsided, she rubbed her bra and giggled. That’s a nice feature! Okay then, let’s see what you had planned.”, said Karen as she opened up the envelope.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2761230-Brad-becomes-support-for-Karens-huge-breasts