*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2746734-Temptress-Veronica
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Temptress Veronica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Temptress Veronica

    by: HikerAngel
“Well you’ve certainly been busy,” Veronica purred as she rose from the couch.

“I have no idea that my plan would work so well. You have a very active imagination. I’m so glad I made you the dreamer…” Veronica said, her sensual model’s gait was like that of a panther, languid and predatory. It was simultaneously casual and menacing.

She smiled a hungry smile.

God, she was gorgeous. I had thought Leah a match for her beauty yesterday, but I had never been so wrong. I willed my mind to think about something other than seductively flowing curves, legs than wouldn’t qui… STOP THAT!

What had she said about the dreams? She made me the dreamer? She had said something like that with those perfect, luscious, scarlet lips… STOP! THINK! What did that mean? That meant that she was responsible for the dreams that had so improved Rachel and Leah’s looks? Why would she want that so much? She seemed to be in competition with her sister. Why make Leah tougher competition?

Veronica was to him now, lightly touching her delicious body to his. She smelled so good. Her scent alone was irresistible. The light touch of her breasts against my chest, her nipples… all thoughts about anything but her slipped out of my mind like water through a colander.

Veronica’s lips brushed his in the lightest of kisses, tantalizing. My simmering desire began to smolder with raging heat as this insanely attractive girl stoked its flames with gallons of erotic fuel. I desperately tried to resist, knowing that if I gave in, it would end all hope with Leah.

I could feel the movement of her lips as she smiled a like the Cheshire cat. “Such a fighter,” she said in a husky voice. “Most men melt into desperate lumps of need before I can even touch them.”

“But I’m glad. Because I like touching you,” Veronica said, dragging a perfectly manicured fingernail along the side of my arm. I shivered with desire, trying not to break. God, how I wanted her right now.

Veronica cocked her head coquettishly, and stepped into me. Her breathtaking breasts swelled into me as she breathed in, her nipples sending tingles of sensation through me like an electric current. My rising member became steel.

I tried to think of anything else, to try to resist her suggestive body, her enchanting dark eyes, but my need for her was mounting.

“I like kissing you,” she said. Her lips pushed forward, their pillowy softness feeling as heavenly as they looked. Her kissing was suddenly torrid, I felt her teeth clench my lower lip. It hurt. It was ecstasy.

Her tongue undulated along my lips before it found my tongue, swirling and dancing into my mouth, its touch titillating.

“I like having you,” she finished, her lips pausing mid-kiss but still close enough for me to feel their full, slick surface against my own as she formed the words. She resumed her assault on my mouth, but began a slow gyration of her hips, grinding into mine. I was aching for her now, desperate with desire. I would do anything to have her. My resolve was gone. All that was left was want, need.

Somehow my pants were off. Lost in her hypnotic touch, her luminous eyes, I didn’t even realize that had happened... I guess. The way things were happening, it was almost like I was in a dream...

Wait! Was this a dream? Pants didn't suddenly disappear like that in real life. As I kissed Veronica, I glanced to the floor. Were they down there? I didn't see them anywhere!

My brain began to engage again, now that I understood that I was dreaming--despite the raging of hormones flowing through me from the erotic touch of Veronica's irresistible body.

She had said something about making me the dreamer, right? I tried to bring my mind back to that thought. If I were dreaming right now, then maybe she was using me to make herself more beautiful. Maybe the benefits to Rachel and Leah were just unintended consequences of my own desires? That seemed reasonable. But what should I do about it? If this dream were any indication, then Veronica was going to be so gorgeous as to be overwhelming to any man (and maybe a decent percentage of women). She would have incredible sexual power... and this might not even be the end! What if I dreamed about her again? What if I dreamed that she could control anyone with her hungry lips, prodigious breasts, endless legs... STOP IT!

If I started going down that path, I was just going to make Veronica even more beautiful, more powerful. Same thing, I thought, momentarily musing.

Okay, so Veronica's big rival was Leah. If I made Leah even more beautiful than Veronica, would that stop her? Would that stop the dreaming?

I wasn't sure, but I decided that I would rather take my chances making Leah more beautiful than Veronica. At least Leah wasn't as manipulative and power hungry as her younger sister...














Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2746734-Temptress-Veronica