*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Young - Servant
  2. Where shall we begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202763-CYOA-Hana-The-Young-Mother-To-Be/cid/2731049-Young---Servant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MAF
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2202763
Choose how little Hana's motherhood plays out!
This choice: Young - Servant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Young - Servant

    by: MAF
Today would be the day that little Hana Kohaku's life would change forever. Since being raised in 'The Orphanage' - a place where girls under 12 would be born and raised to breed. Upon getting an order from a Mr Jonathan Brisco, Hana would be sent to his manor to work for him. But, upon his request, she was to be pre-filled with at least 6 babies before arriving.

Sure enough, a fair 9 months later and all necessary paperwork was filled in, the heavily pregnant and mostly naked loli was delivered to his door in a large aired crate, having arrived in a shiny black harness, hands cuffed behind her and ankles shackled loosely. In her box also came a variety of equipment, ranging from syringes to a dog leash to a chastity belt!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Come on in~!

*Noteb*
2. Get to work!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MAF (UN: majormakotofan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MAF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202763-CYOA-Hana-The-Young-Mother-To-Be/cid/2731049-Young---Servant