*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2773724-Confront-Angelica-about-Jess-immediately
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203788
Nondescript high school girls growing larger and more beautiful than those who taunt them
This choice: Confront Angelica about Jess immediately  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Confront Angelica about Jess immediately

    by: HikerAngel
When Kat reached sight of her locker, she found Angelica again preying on her friend, the tiger toying with an unfortunate, fearful rabbit.

“... annoying us all with your pathetic runt body and your disgusting little face!” Kat heard Angelica finish. She saw Jess flinch under the caustic weight of every syllable, the beautiful girl’s ugly words shredding her friend’s already meager self confidence.

Righteous fury erupted inside of Kat, her fingers quivering and clenching with anger. How dare Angelica do this to her friend! Kat was going to put a stop to this right now! She needed to protect Jess. Kat would ensure that she was only one of her circle of friends that Angelica would be confronting from now on.

Fiery rage stoking her bravery, Kat walked right up to Angelica and slapped her across the face. Hard.

Angelica looked stunned, as did her circle of sycophants. Kat gulped, a bit shocked at her own actions, but she forced down the momentary uncertainty and looked Angelica squarely in the eye, summoning her fury-fed courage once again.

“Angelica, I knew you were a bitch, but this is low even for you! If you have a problem with one of my friends, you take it up with me from now on.”

Angelica, caught completely off guard by the smaller girl’s boldness, hesitated, her hand slowly rising to touch her burning cheek. Angelica had not anticipated this turn of events in her wildest imagination. None of her victims had ever fought back like this before. Most of them never fought back at all.

Before Angelica could gather herself sufficiently to respond, Kat grabbed her wide-eyed friend’s hand and pulled Jess away.

“Come on, Jess. Let’s get to class.”

As they walked away, Angelica stared daggers into Kat’s back.

***

When the two friends sat down at their desks in first period, Jess turned to Kat and whispered.

“Oh my goodness, Kat! What has gotten into you?!”

Kat, the vestiges of her anger having faded on their walk to the classroom, was feeling slightly queasy now. She shrugged, not knowing what to say.

“Angelica is going to be out for blood now, you know!” said Jess, her brows furrowing in concern for her friend.

That brought Kat’s own blood immediately back to a boil, her anger once again fueling brashness.

“Let her then! I’m sick of that bitchy cheerleader thinking she can run the school just because she’s prettier than everyone else. That’s all she has, and she might not even have that for long,” Kat said cryptically. “If she thinks that gives her the right to say those awful things to you, then I’m going to fight back. I don’t care what she does to me.”

Jess watched her friend’s impassioned diatribe with awe, but when Kat finished, Jess still looked unsure.

“You say that now…” she whispered to Kat.

As her burst of anger once again diminished, Kat gazed at Jess’ concerned expression with a growing sense of dread.

***

Kat had gym sixth period, the class she had been avoiding in her thoughts all day. The reason? It was the only class she shared with Angelica.

Kat braced herself as she watched Angelica enter the locker room, preparing for the worst. The buxom girl, however, never so much as glanced at her, walking by without even acknowledging her presence with a sneer.

Kat kept sneaking glances at Angelica as their gym teacher instructed them on the basics of volleyball and had them begin to play. Angelica ignored her. For the entire class. Not a look. Not a word. It made Kat far more uncomfortable than if the head cheerleader had simply given her the tongue-lashing she had expected. What was Angelica up to?

It didn’t take much longer to find out.

After class, Kat showered, then went back to her locker to change. Her clothes weren’t there. Okay, so it was the ol’ hide the girl’s clothes trick? She wrapped her towel around her and began to search each locker as the room gradually emptied, the other girls heading home for the day.

She heard the flush of a toilet and glanced toward the stalls. Angelica strode out of one of them, giving her an evil smile before strolling out of the locker room, humming one of the insipid chants she had devised for the cheer team as she went.

Kat’s stomach dropped. Okay, so Angelica had taken the steal-the-clothes trip up a notch.

She went to the stall and found her clothes swirling in nastiness. Angelica had even thrown her jacket and sweaty gym clothes in. This could be a bit of a problem. She wasn’t about to fish her clothes out of that!

Here she was, in the middle of winter, with nothing but a towel to wear.

Kat frowned. Well, she had said that she was ready for Angelica’s worst. Nothing like putting that to the test right away! She considered for a moment, then pulled her phone from her backpack. At least Angelica had left that!

Kat called her mom, telling her simply that she had lost her clothes. It wasn’t untrue--those clothes were definitely lost to her now. It was preferable to explaining the Angelica situation to her mother. That would result in calls to the school and the complete loss of status that would come from involving parents and school officials in her little feud. No, she needed to abide by her peers’ unwritten rules of social war. Involving parents would be the equivalent of a social war crime. She needed to handle this on her own.

While she waited for her mom to arrive, she loosened the towel and set it on a bench. She examined herself in the mirror of the empty room.

After another day of growth, she was looking better than ever. Her lush mane seemed to glow with vibrant health as her eyes traveled its length to the small of her back. Its rich, sanguine color flickered and glimmered as it swayed with her movements.

Her face looked a bit more refined and was beginning to border on pretty.

“Pretty,” she said, noticing, now that she was really paying attention, the ever more melodic lilt of her voice. She also savored the word itself. It was a word she never thought she could use to describe herself. Yet, as her eyes took in her larger breasts, closing in on a B-cup now; her still-slender, if a bit soft, waist; her increasingly shapely backside; and her longer, more curvaceous legs, the word suited her.

The ding of the text message on her phone broke her reverie, and she checked it. Her mom was there. Kat again wrapped herself in the towel, scrambling to put on her shoes and backpack before running out to the waiting car. Her mom sat inside, a less-than-pleased look pursing her lips.

When she made it back to her room, she immediately walked to the book on her desk, knowing that her best revenge was to unseat Angelica from her perch at the top of the school’s beauty scale. She flipped to a story she had not yet read.

Tralina’s Tiny, Toned Tummy

Tiny Tralina traveled the terrible track, trying to trace her target, a team of torch-toting tutors. They had taken the talent of taste from the teen’s tongue, and Tralina toured the territory, tasked to take ten tutors to trial for their terrible transgression. Tralina turned, taking time to...


She glanced toward the mirror, a look of satisfaction on her face, knowing that her reflection the next morning would bring her one step closer to taking down her rival.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2773724-Confront-Angelica-about-Jess-immediately